Wanted: Travel Website Designer, Tweaker, Hacker, Manager
We’re now three years into our “Roaming Boomers” journey and we’ve had a lot of help from many great people along the way. However, we’ve learned that in order to keep our minds focused on sharing our travel adventures, tips, photographs, videos, and more, it is imperative that we have a talented web dude/dudette in our corner.
While I suspect that this is too much to ask, our greatest desire would be to find someone who possesses a variety of web talents to help keep our website going in the right direction.
Here’s what our dream come true candidate would look like:
- Someone who can work on an “as needed” basis.
- Someone who is currently making a go of it in the blogosphere, but desires to supplement their income with a little consulting work.
- Someone who has great design skills.
- Someone who through experience can say, “hey, do this, not that”.
- Someone who keeps abreast of, and can implement constant feature changes in the WordPress world.
- Someone with good communication skills.
- Someone who can get the job right, and on time.
- Someone who can provide further guidance on relationship building, newsletter building, and bringing real value to a specific audience.
- Someone who can help us ride this rocket ship into the stratosphere and beyond.
I know this is a lot to ask of one person. And, perhaps this is really two different types of people. But hey, I thought I would put it out there anyway.
Are you this person? Or, if not, do you know this person?
If so, hit the contact button and let’s talk!