Why Hire Us?
In the beginning, the idea was to save money by cutting out the middleman (the travel agent). This lead to a significant downdraft in the travel industry, and those agents who were merely order takers were soon out of business.
However, as the years progressed, consumers became completely overwhelmed with the choices and a new frustration began to set in as consumers were forced to plan complicated travel itineraries on their own.
This took endless hours of their time, and sites like TripAdvisor started to became popular because folks didn’t know who to trust. But, as we all learned, not everyone’s motive for posting to TripAdvisor was genuine, and some destinations were creating posts themselves masquerading as visitors. Plus, a TripAdvisor reader had no idea if the person posting a review had the same travel expectations and viewpoints.
Out of a rising swell of distrust, frustration, and outright fear in the minds of the consumer, the travel agency world has been rising like a phoenix from the ashes after a tumultuous decade of transition.
So, with that as a backdrop, why should you consider hiring us to help you plan and book your travel?
Why Hire Us?
- We’re going to save you a lot of time – imagine the huge amount of time it would take you to carefully plan a two-week romp through Italy’s Tuscan wine country. You’d have to figure out where to go, where to stay, what to see, where to eat, and on, and on. We’re experts at travel planning and we stand prepared to come alongside you in the travel planning process. We’ll collaborate with you, get a basic understanding of your travel style, and then we’ll present you with a written day-by-day itinerary. Once we’ve landed on the perfect travel experience, we’ll then take care of all of the hotel bookings, transfers, and destination ticketing. In other words, we’ll take care of everything. We do the work, you have the fun! After all, time is money. Right?
- Peace of mind – every single hotel, resort, cruise line, and travel provider has been vetted through our affiliation with the Virtuoso® travel network. When we book a property or experience for you, we know that we have literally hundreds of agents who can give us back channel advise from their actual experience booking their clients. Plus, we have dedicated providers all over the world, we call them on-sites, who live in each country we serve, who have actually visited each hotel and travel destination experience. This gives us great confidence to make recommendations to you. It’s impossible for Carol and I to completely know and understand the whole world. But through our network, we can! It really does take all the guesswork out of the equations, and it is certain to give you great peace of mind.
- Virtuoso® Buying Power – this translates into two things:
- Value: if you try to book a travel experience yourself, it’s just you. When you allow us to help you, you gain the benefit of our $12 billion of buying power. Nearly 100% of the time, this is going to translate into travel offers that you simply won’t get on your own. We’ve seen this happen over, and over, and over.
- VIP Perks – besides the valuable financial incentive to use our services, very often you will also benefit from valuable VIP perks that travel brands give us to pass along to you. This might be exclusive access to busy sites, complimentary upgrades, complimentary meals, resort and shipboard credits, and so much more.
- Our Advice – we’re not inexperienced travelers sitting in a massive sales room trying to sell you travel. If you’re reading this article, chances are, we’re just like you. We’re boomer travelers. We’ve traveled great parts of the world, and we’re still out traveling. We can bring you hands on advice that really is invaluable. And, if you’re headed to a place we haven’t yet been, we’ll get one of our on-site partners on the phone in a three-way conference call, and we’ll borrow their expertise. You can’t get that on the Internet!
- We’re looking for clients, not transactions – Carol and I have been small business entrepreneurs for decades, and we understand that a successful business is built by trust, and trust leads to lifelong clients. Our greatest desire is that we might earn your trust, and have you as a travel client for the rest of your life. Believe it or not, that is quite contrary to the objectives of most travel providers.
If you would like to explore what it might look like for us to help you with your travel plans, call us for a no-obligation phone chat about our services at (480) 550-1235, our use our convenient online information request form by clicking here.