Visit Yellowstone National Park
Visit Yellowstone National Park in 2020 to Avoid Crowds
Visit Yellowstone National Park in 2020, and it just might be the least crowded we’ve seen in decades.
Yellowstone gets something north of 4 million visits each year. Many of these visitors are coming from China, Japan, and Europe.
However, with the global shutdown from the COVID-19 coronavirus, I suspect that international visitor numbers might be down significantly from years past.
Carol and I first visited Yellowstone in 2013. And to make a long story short, we were not prepared for the gobsmacking beauty we found. Everywhere we turned, we found jaw-dropping natural beauty and animals everywhere.
Here are a few of the articles that we wrote during our visit, click here.
If you have yet to visit the beloved park, then we strongly recommend that you make 2020 the year to visit. Of course, we’re assuming that COVID-19 is behind us, and it’s safe to travel.
But, I suspect that will be the case by fall. Don’t you?
Small-Group Tours of Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
If you don’t feel up to a do-it-yourself driving tour through the park, then a small-group tour with Tauck is a fabulous way to explore the region.
Tauck is a family-owned U.S. business and has been serving up-scale travelers around the world for 95 years. And further, they have been named to Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best” list for 22 consecutive years.
When our clients come home from a Tauck tour, we always get raving fan reviews.
To introduce you to this exciting journey, I have included prices for September. However, there are tours offered in July and August as well.
Book this or any U.S. based Tauck land journey through Roaming Boomers Travel Services and receive a special gift worth hundreds of dollars!
Here are just a few of the inclusions with this journey:
- Stay at sought-after inside-the-national-park accommodations in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks
- Rafting adventure along the Snake River, surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the Tetons
- Visit the Mormon Row Historic District inside Grand Teton National Park
- Extensive exploration inside the world’s first national park, Yellowstone National Park
- Visits to the Crazy Horse Memorial and Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- In historic Cody, a performance of the world-famous Cody Nite Rodeo (in season, June – August)
- Visit the museums of the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody for a comprehensive look at the history, culture, art and natural history of the West
- Authentic working ranch experience at the TA Guest Ranch in Buffalo, site of a historic 1892 standoff in the Johnson County War; experiences include a cookhouse lunch and choice of a trail ride, roping demonstration or a horse whisperer demonstration
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 17 meals; service charges, gratuities to local guides, admission fees, taxes, and porterage
Prices Start at $4,190/person* + Our Complimentary Gift
If you have already been to Yellowstone, then we invite you to peek at some of the other exciting adventures offered by Tauck.
Many of our clients have told us that they would prefer to stay in the United States for 2020. If that’s you, we highly recommend taking a peek at Tauck Tours.
For more information or to book a Tauck journey, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Virtuoso® is the leading international travel agency network specializing in luxury and experiential travel. This by-invitation-only organization comprises over 1,000 travel agency partners with 20,000 elite travel advisors in 50 countries throughout North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. Drawing upon its preferred relationships with over 1,800 of the world’s best hotels and resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour companies and premier destinations, the network provides its upscale clientele with exclusive amenities, rare experiences and privileged access. More than (U.S.) $26.4 billion in annual travel sales makes Virtuoso a powerhouse in the luxury travel industry.