Video Review: L’Auberge de Sedona Inn, Spa, and Restaurant
L’Auberge de Sedona ~ Sedona, Arizona – In our continuing journey to explore all of Arizona’s most luxurious travel accommodations, we are very excited to share with you our experience staying at this Sedona, Arizona jewel.
In 2010, readers of Condé Nast Traveler named L’Auberge de Sedona amongst the Top 50 hotels in the United States and The Arizona Republic called it the “Most Romantic Hotel in Arizona.” Also in 2010, the property was also listed on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List as one of the “World’s Best Places to Stay” and as a Top 500 hotel by Travel + Leisure.
Located on 11 acres of lush, forested grounds, L’Auberge de Sedona is nestled on the banks of Oak Creek in Sedona’s Red Rock Country.
Following a very recent $25 million transformation, L’Auberge de Sedona now features 63 intimate Cottages; a 26-room Lodge; the newly renovated, full service Serenite Spa; and an award-winning restaurant, L’Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek.
Just below, we have produced for you three photographic journals highlighting our recent stay.
On-Site Roaming Boomer Photo Journals
As you can see from our video production, L’Auberge de Sedona’s romantic epithet is very well deserved.
Here are a few things that we remember most:
- Very pleasantly surprised with our cottage’s furnishings. Modern, brand new, and all the things that a discriminating traveler wants to enjoy.
- The red rock views from our deck were breathtaking.
- Our room’s outdoor cedar shower was a nice experience. The cedar smell, the fresh mountain air, along with the morning sun peeking in.
- The friendliness, and impeccable service of the staff. Even the landscapers would stop what they were doing and engage you in a brief, and welcoming conversation. Most impressive!
- The setting on Oak Creek was romance personified.
- Our evening dinner on Oak Creek was incredible, and the cuisine was magnificent.
- Wandering the resort’s landscape was like a fairytale.
As I’m writing this, I have a strong desire to go back. Two nights was not long enough!
But alas, onward we roam.
It is absolutely crystal clear why L’Auberg de Sedona is synonymous with romance, and when you make your journey to L’Auberge de Sedona then you too will have a magical life-time memory.