Uniworld: Northern Italy River Cruises
If you’re looking for a luxury river cruise in Northern Italy, then we highly recommend Uniworld Boutique River Cruises.
In fact, Uniworld is our go-to 5-star European luxury river cruise brand.
We’ve sailed twice with Uniworld. Our last sailing was in May of 2019 and you can read our review at this link.
Uniworld’s SS La Venezia
The River Countess underwent a complete design renovation in 2020, debuting as the S.S. La Venezia to bring guests an enhanced luxury experience inspired by Northern Italy.
The redesign of the S.S. La Venezia drew influence from the fine Fortuny fabrics displayed prominently onboard. Murano glass, gilded accents, and artistic etched elements pay homage to popular Venetian aesthetics of the early 20th century, creating an onboard atmosphere that is at once elegant and nostalgic.
When Carol and I again sail with Uniworld, we’re going to head for one of these exciting Northern Italy river cruises. Their “cruise and rail” itineraries sound like a lot of fun.
Uniworld Northern Italy River Cruise Itineraries
Check out these fun itineraries:
- Cruise & Rail: Milan, Venice & the Swiss Alps – 14-days (shown above)
- Cruise & Rail: Venice & the Swiss Alps – 12-days
- Milan, Venice, and the Gems of Gems of Northern Italy – 10-days
Wow! Sign me up for the 14-day itinerary! 🙂
How to Book a Uniworld River Cruise
Or, we welcome you to call us directly. We will help you make your Uniworld cruise booking. We are recent top producer award winners with Uniworld and we can offer you these privileges:
- Highly personalized service: Rather than calling into a call center and getting a different person every time, and likely getting advice from some very nice person who likely doesn’t even own a passport, you can call us. We’ve built strong relationships with Uniworld, we’ve been on their ships, and we’ve been in most of these ports. We can bring you expert, first-hand knowledge.
- The price is the same: That’s right. Make your booking with Uniworld or make your booking through us. The price is exactly the same.
- Perks: Mention this article and we will add $200/person in shipboard credits to your booking when you book with us. You can use this money towards optional shore excursion, in the spa, or perhaps enjoy very special bottles of wine along your journey.
So, are you ready? If you find yourself uncertain about which of these cruises to enjoy, what time of the year to take your cruise, or even which stateroom is best for you, give me a call. I’m most happy to share my experience and expertise with you.
For more information or to book a Uniworld river cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
- Uniworld’s Book & Cruise With Confidence Program
- 2021 Picture Perfect Savings – Save up to $1,000 per person on select 2021 voyages for a limited time.
- 2021 Early Booking Savings – Save up to 10% when you book by November 16, 2020 and pay in full at time of booking. This offer is combinable with the Picture Perfect Savings and our $200/person in shipboard credits.
- Best Way to Book an Ocean or River Cruise
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40