The Best Travel Pillow in the World
If you’ve ever been in an airport bookstore, then you’ve probably noticed racks of travel pillows for sale. You know, u-shaped pillows, gawdy colors, and filled with inexpensive polyfill material.
When we first saw them years ago, we immediately bought two. However, we only used them once as they were not all that comfortable and very bulky to carry around.
Win a Cabeau Travel Evolution Pillow — See below…
During our visit to the recent LA Times Travel Show, Carol stopped at a booth claiming to have the best travel pillows in the world. Knowing how uncomfortable it can be to grab a few good hours of sleep on an airplane, Carol inquired and they gave us a media sample to try out.
Above is a photo of Carol snoozing, using the pillow on our way over to Hawaii. She absolutely loved it.
Features of the Cabeau Travel Evolution Pillow:
- COMPACT TRAVEL BAG which allows the pillow to compress to half its size for quick and convenient packing.
- HIGH IQ DYNAMIC DENSITY MEMORY FOAM offering long-lasting, comfortable head support. The memory foam can be surface cleaned by hand and is wrapped with a removable and machine-washable super-soft velour cover.
- LATERAL HEAD STABILIZATION SUPPORTS to prevent your head from falling sideways. If your head tends to fall forward, spin the Evolution Pillow™ around backwards and you have a chin rest with full frontal support.
- DUPLEX SLIDE-LOCK TOGGLE that can be adjusted to hold the pillow in place and provide additional head support.
- MEDIA POUCH to hold your mp3 player or cell phone while you listen to music hands-free, lap-free, and pocket-free.
- DELUXE EAR PLUGS made of memory foam to help ensure peaceful travel.
Carol liked this pillow so much that she was reluctant to let me try it out. Only after insisting that I couldn’t write an honest review without trying it out, did she relent. Even as I’m writing this, she’s shouting from the kitchen, “make sure you let them know that I’ll never fly again without my Evolution Pillow”.
It really is remarkably comfortable, and it smooshes down to a very compact size when not in use.
As is our custom, when reviewing travel products and gear, we always try to get one to give away to our readers as well.
So without further ado
All you have to do for your chance to win the travel pillow is sign up for our Rewards Club. It’s completely free and chock full of awesome travel tips and deals. If you’re already a member, sit back and cross your fingers, you’re already entered to win. We’ll be picking one lucky winner from that list on Friday, March 16th at 5pm MST so make sure to sign up by then!
Joey Feltz, from Schroon Lake, New York won our Evolution Pillow drawing. Congrats!