Special Solo Traveler Fares: Crystal Cruises
Special Solo Traveler Fares from Crystal Cruises
Enjoy limited-time special Solo Traveler Book Now Fares from $2,295 per person on select Crystal voyages that sail across the Pacific, the Atlantic, Europe and all the way to Asia. Come and experience the spectacular combination of the World’s Best luxury and value including:
- Limited-time special Solo Traveler Book Now Fares for as little as $2,295 if booked by October 31, 2014.
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer [email protected]® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
Whether reveling in the charms of Old-World New England, shopping the colorful and colossal “souk” in Marrakech, visiting majestic cathedrals in Rome or taking in the spectacular beauty of a sunset along Bali’s pristine shores, choose to embark on a journey of discovery and wonder aboard the World’s Best cruise line and begin your new story unlike any other you’ve done before. With a myriad of choices from dining to entertainment and everything in between, sailing solo, on your own terms, has never been this good.
2014/2015 Special Solo Traveler Fares: Crystal Symphony
2014 Special Solo Travel Fares: Crystal Serenity
To book one of these special solo traveler fares, call us at (480) 550-1235, or use our convenient online information request form by clicking the red button below.
Terms & Conditions – Special Solo Traveler Cruise-Only Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, based on single occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges of $250-$705. Special Solo Traveler Fares are applicable to new bookings only as of 8/30/2014 and must be booked by 10/31/2014 in category E2 on Crystal Symphony and category C3 on Crystal Serenity. Featured fare of $2,295 applies to voyage 5329 in category C3 on Crystal Serenity. Optional air add-ons and Personal Select Air programs are available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Note: Early Full Payment savings does not apply to Personal Select Air. *Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar (Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC and is available on a first-come, first-served basis). Additional reservations or visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, subject to availability. The same policy applies to guests who are accommodated as “walk-in” diners should space be available at time of dining request with the Maitre D’. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.