Product Review: Waterpik Traveler Water Flosser
Active baby boomer travelers find it important to be able to maintain their regular daily oral hygiene while on the road. For those who have come to depend on a Waterpik water flosser in their day-to-day regimen, carrying around the company’s flagship product was not a viable option.
That all changed a few months ago when the Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser was introduced.
The folks at Waterpik recently asked us if we would like to try out a free sample of their new product. Being regular Waterpik users, we eagerly agreed.
The Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser (WP-300) is 50% smaller than previous models with a reservoir that inverts for compact travel and has a premium travel case included. It features 4 unique tips, a pressure control system with 3 settings, is energy efficient and quiet; offers global voltage compatibility, and has a 2-year warranty.
We loved the compact styling, the separate slots for the various attachments, and we didn’t notice any reduction in water pressure. Plus, with the unit only weighing just over a pound, and with dimensions of 5 x 4 x 4.25, it will easily fit into carry-on luggage.
- Clinically proven to be 2x as effective as string floss at reducing gingival bleeding and up to 52% more effective at reducing gingival inflammation
- Specially designed Orthodontic Tip with tapered brush is clinically proven to remove three times as much plaque biofilm and significantly reduce bleeding in orthodontic patients versus string floss
- Removes 99.9% of plaque biofilm from treated areas
- With the Classic Jet Tip, a solution will penetrate on average 50% of the depth of a pocket
- The Plaque Seeker Tip™ is designed to access stubborn plaque around implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and other areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation
- Massages and stimulates gingival tissue
- 4 Unique Tips
- Global Voltage Compatible for easy operation in any country around the world
- Premium Travel Case
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Pressure Control System with 3 Settings
- 10 to 80 psi
- 450ml reservoir; water capacity 60+ seconds
- Reservoir can be inverted for hygienic storage
- Can be used with water or mouthwash
- Two-year warranty
We’re really pleased with our new Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser, and can heartily recommend it to you!
Disclosure: the Amazon link is an affiliate link and will pay us a small commission if you buy. Thanks!