Product Review: Waterpik Traveler Water Flosser
Active baby boomer travelers find it important to be able to maintain their regular daily oral hygiene while on the road. For those who have come to depend on a Waterpik water flosser in their day-to-day regimen, carrying around the company’s flagship product was not a viable option.
That all changed a few months ago when the Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser was introduced.
The folks at Waterpik recently asked us if we would like to try out a free sample of their new product. Being regular Waterpik users, we eagerly agreed.
The Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser (WP-300) is 50% smaller than previous models with a reservoir that inverts for compact travel and has a premium travel case included. It features 4 unique tips, a pressure control system with 3 settings, is energy efficient and quiet; offers global voltage compatibility, and has a 2-year warranty.
We loved the compact styling, the separate slots for the various attachments, and we didn’t notice any reduction in water pressure. Plus, with the unit only weighing just over a pound, and with dimensions of 5 x 4 x 4.25, it will easily fit into carry-on luggage.
- Clinically proven to be 2x as effective as string floss at reducing gingival bleeding and up to 52% more effective at reducing gingival inflammation
- Specially designed Orthodontic Tip with tapered brush is clinically proven to remove three times as much plaque biofilm and significantly reduce bleeding in orthodontic patients versus string floss
- Removes 99.9% of plaque biofilm from treated areas
- With the Classic Jet Tip, a solution will penetrate on average 50% of the depth of a pocket
- The Plaque Seeker Tip™ is designed to access stubborn plaque around implants, crowns, bridges, veneers, and other areas that are especially susceptible to plaque accumulation
- Massages and stimulates gingival tissue
- 4 Unique Tips
- Global Voltage Compatible for easy operation in any country around the world
- Premium Travel Case
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Pressure Control System with 3 Settings
- 10 to 80 psi
- 450ml reservoir; water capacity 60+ seconds
- Reservoir can be inverted for hygienic storage
- Can be used with water or mouthwash
- Two-year warranty
We’re really pleased with our new Waterpik® Traveler™ Water Flosser, and can heartily recommend it to you!
If you enjoyed this article, please follow us at our website, our Facebook page, and on Twitter. [tfg_social_share]
Disclosure: the Amazon link is an affiliate link and will pay us a small commission if you buy. Thanks!
I travel a great deal in Europe and found this at a small village pharmacy in Megeve, France. It feels almost as powerful as the larger one I have at home, has a compact packaging design, and all needed tools. I use this device three times a day, and the two year warranty caught my attention. Evidently they put togther a quality product, but time will tell. It has been a month since my purchase, and so far I am very pleased with it.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your experience with Waterpik’s new Travel Flosser. So far, we’re more than happy as well. 🙂
I really don’t think a water flosser is necessary – that is, string floss gets the job done just fine. However if it’s between using a water flosser and not flossing at all, then by all means get yourself a water flosser. I just think they’re a pain because they’re so bulky and require maintenance while a box of string floss is just… a box of string floss. No maintenance required, and it fits in your medicine cabinet.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your point of view. 😀