Oceania Cruises: 2022-2023 Itineraries
Oceania Cruises: 2022-2023 Itineraries
Today, Oceania Cruises releases its 2022-2023 itineraries and makes them available for immediate booking.
“Both loyal past guests and first-time guests alike have shown an almost unquenchable thirst for worldwide travel with our 2022 itineraries and our recently launched 2023 world cruise, and we are certain they will be delighted with this latest collection of memorable, exotic experiences,” stated Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises.
More Diverse Itineraries, More Overnights, and More Itinerary Lengths Ranging from 7 to 77 Days
From week-long winter getaways to languid, months-long sojourns, the 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Collection of itineraries are breathtaking in their scope, range, and diversity.
Travelers can indulge in a quick escape to the Caribbean from Miami, Aruba, Barbados, or even glittering Panama City.
Tahiti and the islands of French Polynesia beckon with their sultry allure while the wilds of Africa, the myriad cultures of Asia, and the experiential kaleidoscope that is Australia and New Zealand offer innumerable epic adventures.
South America takes center stage this season with the juxtaposition of pulsating metropolitan cities such as Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires against the majesty of pristine Chilean fjords and the fabled Amazon River basin.
New for this season, four South America voyages offer the breathtaking grandeur and unforgettable experience of three days in Antarctica. These voyages are made all the richer with overnight and multi-day stays on many itineraries.
TRAVEL TIP: travelers in the know book many of these exciting cruises the day they become available. Therefore, we advise booking sooner than later.
2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
- 127 itineraries to choose from ranging from 7 to 77 days
- 272 ports of call and 284 overnight or multi-day stays
- Total of 62 extended explorations of 15 to 77 days that are perfect for long-cruise connoisseurs
- Antarctica – four voyages aboard Marina that include scenic cruising in Antarctica
- Caribbean – a diverse calendar of offerings with a great array of voyage lengths (from 7 to 77 days), a wide array of longer voyages with 12 cruises that are 15 days or more in length, and new embarkation ports beyond Miami in Bridgetown, Barbados; Panama City, Panama; and Oranjestad, Aruba
- 22 voyages aboard Regatta and Nautica spanning the entirety of Asia and Africa ranging from 10 to 40 days
- Three trans-Tasman Australia/New Zealand voyages aboard Regatta + six voyages that explore the South Pacific, Polynesia, and Hawaii
- Marina offers three forays into the mighty Amazon
- Nautica reprises her perennially popular voyages to Africa, India, and the Arabian Peninsula
- 35-day Christmas and New Year’s circumnavigation of Australia
- Three springtime immersions into Japan, sailing roundtrip from Tokyo
- The diversity of enriching destination experiences with our Go Local Tours, exclusive culinary-focused excursions, and overland-tours that offer access to some of the world’s most fabled historical, cultural, and archaeological sites
New Tropics & Exotics voyages feature, Roundtrip Airfare* including Free Airport Transfers*, plus choose one Free Amenity:
FREE – Up to 16 Shore Excursions
FREE – Beverage Package
FREE – Up to $1,600 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
How to Book an Oceania Cruise
The first thing to know is that booking a cruise direct with Oceania or booking the cruise with Roaming Boomers Travel Services will get you the same price and perks.
However, when you book with us, not only will you enjoy our expert advice and service, but we also have our renowned Virtuoso Voyages perks on many of their sailings.
So why do-it-yourself?
Give us a call. We’ll take care of the details. We’ll be your advocate all along the way. And perhaps, we’ll have some exclusive VIP perks to add to your booking.
For more information or to book a fun Oceania cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
Further Reading: The Best Way to Book an Ocean or River Cruise
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40