Nile River Cruise in Egypt
Nile River Cruise in Egypt
A Nile River Cruise in Egypt is a very popular travel experience.
In fact, Nile River cruises generally require booking two or more years in advance.
On June 1, 2020, AmaWaterways released its 2021/2022 The Secrets of Egypt & The Nile river cruise.
What a unique opportunity. Book a Nile river cruise without a long wait.
Let’s take a peek at AmaWaterway’s newest river cruise:
- A 3-night Cairo pre-cruise
- A 7-night river cruise roundtrip Luxor
- And a final 1-night post-cruise Cairo
Highlights of the cruise include:
- A visit to the exquisite Egyptian Museum, home to a unique collection of pharaonic art including mummies and the priceless treasures of Tutankhamen
- A tour of the monuments at the UNESCO-designated ancient capital of Memphis, including the statue of Ramses II, Step Pyramid of King Zoser, the Great Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza
- A visit to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, home to the mummified remains of more than 30 queens and princesses, including exclusive access to the tomb of Queen Nefertari
- An optional excursion to the more than 3,000-year-old Temples of Abu Simbel, dedicated to Ramses II, one Egypt’s greatest pharaohs
- An exclusive visit to a Nubian village with lunch and a sunset sail in Aswan on a traditional felucca, a wooden sailboat commonly used in Egypt
- Special private farewell lunch at the Abdeen Presidential Palace considered one of the most luxurious palaces in the world
- A taste of traditional, locally sourced Egyptian cuisine at The Main Restaurant and The Chef’s Table, with a delectable seven-course tasting menu each evening onboard; plus, lunch at the famous Naguib Mahfouz Café in the Khan El Khalili bazaar and the historic Mena House Hotel
To learn even more about this fun Nile River cruise, take a peek at these informational tools:
- A 36-page informational brochure.
- Hour-long “Sip & Sail” informational video. Note: the presentation starts at 9:19 on the recording’s clock.
- Ship (AmaDahlia) fact sheet.
Early booking reward
Book this cruise by June 30, 2020, and receive a 5% savings on balconies and suites. Or, save $500/stateroom on Riverview categories.
Plus, when you call to book this exciting cruise, ask about the exclusive Virtuoso Voyages benefits that we have for you on every AmaWaterways river cruise.
For more information or to book an AmaWaterways river cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40