How to Find Cyber Monday Travel Deals
Cyber Monday is a term that is used for the Monday following Thanksgiving, and follows the tradition of the retail outlets’ Black Friday.
In 2010, comScore reported that consumers spent over $1 billion online on Cyber Monday (excluding travel, 2009: $887M), the highest spending day of 2010. (source: Wikipedia)
In 2010, consumers spent over $1 billion online on Cyber Monday!
Here are a few tips for finding some fantastic travel deals on Cyber Monday:
- Don’t wait until Monday to start looking. It is highly likely that online travel companies will start talking about their Cyber Monday offers over the weekend.
- Do a Google search for: Cyber Monday Travel Deals. This will generate a large list of articles where someone will have done some of the searching for you.
- Visit the Facebook Page of your favorite/desired travel destination. With over 800 million subscribers, Facebook is certain to be abuzz with scrumptious travel deals.
- Visit the Twitter site of your favorite/desired travel destination. Twitter is also certain to be a tweetin’ with wonderful Cyber Monday travel deals.
- Don’t forget to visit rental car sites, museum sites, restaurant sites, zoo sites, and even luggage sites. All of these folks are going to be out in force hoping for a piece of your travel dollar.
Now, have fun and go grab yourself a wonderful Cyber Monday travel deal!
If you enjoyed this article, please follow us at our website, our Facebook page, and on Twitter. [tfg_social_share]