How to Earn Free Travel as a Pied Piper
Are you a person with the ability to connect groups of people around a particular group travel experience? Do you have lots of friends, a large family, or belong to a civic group or organization? If so, you might qualify to have all, or part of your trip paid for as a pied piper.
Let’s say you have a group of folks that would love to do a wine country river cruise in the Bordeaux region of France. Sounds fun, right?
If that’s the case, then with the right amount of people (generally 5-6 couples) you can earn a complimentary booking (or partial booking) for yourself for simply putting the group of people together.
All you need to do is gather the group of people together, and we’ll do everything else?
Put a group of travelers together and earn free travel!
Here are some popular group travel experiences to consider:
- Holy land tours
- Culinary group tours, river cruises, and ocean cruises
- Wine group tours, river cruises, and ocean cruises
- Adventure group tours, river cruises, and ocean cruises
- Large family group tours, river cruises, and ocean cruises
- Group tours, river cruises, or ocean cruises that you organize through a civic group, or organization.
- National sporting events (think Kentucky Derby, Superbowl, etc.)
- Golf outings at the world’s best golf courses
- Girlfriend getaways, and guys getaways. (think spas, fishing, hunting, etc.)
- Destination hotels and resorts all over the world
- If you can dream it, it’s likely possible to earn a complimentary travel dollars
How is this possible? Well, at the end of the day, you’re being rewarded for putting the group of paying travelers together. People absolutely love to travel together, and this just might be a fun way for you to travel with a complimentary booking to boot! Plus, there are generally additional perks offered to each of the participating group members.
If you have a group travel idea that you would like to explore, just give us a call at (480) 550-1235, and we’ll explain the details.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.