Viking River Cruises: 13-Days Russia With FREE Air
Thinking of Russia, two great cities immediately come to mind: Moscow and St. Petersburg. This monumental 13-day itinerary includes multiple days in both cities, touring such landmarks as Moscow’s Kremlin and Red Square, and the Catherine Palace and Hermitage in St. Petersburg.
But, there is another side of Russia; quaint Golden Ring towns like Yaroslavl and Uglich that only a river cruise can provide. See opulent palaces, discover fortified monasteries and visit beautiful churches and cathedrals. It is an unforgettable way to experience the history and culture of this unique and mysterious country.
Cruise from $3,899 per person plus free roundtrip airfare!
Offer Expires April 30, 2015
All This Is Included:
- 13-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 11 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches & 12 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- Visit 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Culture Curriculum: Enjoy onshore music and dance performances; learn a little Russian; listen to lectures about Romanov Tsars, the Soviet Union & current affairs; attend a Russian cooking workshop; participate in Russian tea time
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi connection speed may vary
- FREE roundtrip airfare from 30 U.S. gateway cities!
To book your Viking River Cruise in Russia with FREE air, call us at (480) 550-1235. For more information, CLICK HERE.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.