Video Review: Jade Mountain Resort, St. Lucia, Caribbean Islands
Jade Mountain Resort, St. Lucia, Caribbean Islands – This third stop on our 25th wedding anniversary Caribbean tour is our longest stop (6 nights/5 days), and it is here that we will celebrate the actual day of our wedding anniversary.
Not to take anything away from the other resorts we have visited on this tour, but Jade Mountain, along with its sister resort Anse Chastanet, is quite simply romance personified. Note: click the photograph for a much larger view!
Take a look at our five on-site photo journals from our stay at Jade Mountain:
On-Site Roaming Boomer Photo Journals
- St. Lucia’s Jade Mountain Resort Creates Unforgettable Memories for our 25th Wedding Anniversary
- Ah! Another day in St. Lucia’s Jade Mountain Resort Paradise
- Day #3 at St. Lucia’s Indescribable Jade Mountain Resort
- Day #4 of our 25th Wedding Anniversary Visit to Jade Mountain Resort and Anse Chastanet
- Day #5 of Romantic Bliss at St. Lucia’s Incomparable Jade Mountain Resort
And here is our video review:
As you can see, Jade Mountain is quite the place. Just look at a few of the awards they have garnered:
- #1 Resort in the Caribbean – Travel & Leisure
- #3 Resort in the World – Travel & Leisure
- #1 Hottest Caribbean Escape – The Travel Channel
- One of the Top 25 Caribbean Resorts – Conde Naste Traveler
- One of the Top 10 Luxury Hotels with the World’s Best Views – Luxury Travel Magazine
- Sexiest Skinny-Dipping – Brides Magazine
- Newly awarded the AAA Five-Diamond!
When Jade Mountain was asked to describe their “sanctuaries” (that’s what they call their rooms), here is how they described them:
“Expect grand sweeping spaces beyond your imagination, with your bedroom, living area and extravagantly sized private infinity edge pool gliding into one another to form an amazing platform floating in space, with the 4th wall missing entirely – the result is a stage-like setting from which to embrace the full glory – and infinite views – of St. Lucia’s twin Pitons and the shimmering Caribbean Sea – a view you are not likely to ever forget.”
We completely agree!
Our Jade Mountain, and sister resort Anse Chastanet visit was absolutely everything we had hoped it would be. Peaceful, romantic, great food, unparalleled service, ocean activities, and an unforgettable sanctuary to hide ourselves away to enjoy the company of each other.
We could not possibly think of a better place to steal ourselves away for our 25th wedding anniversary.
Thank you Nick! Thank you Karolin! And thank you Jade Mountain team! It was perfection, and a job well done!
To understand all that Jade Mountain offers, make certain that you poke around all of our articles, the above video, and the Jade Mountain website.
Disclosure: a portion of our wonderful stay was provided by Jade Mountain. Thanks!