What’s New: Windstar Cruises
What’s New: Windstar Cruises
Want to know what’s new at Windstar Cruises?
First, let me share that Windstar Cruises is on our Favorite Ocean Cruise Brands List.
You should also know that Carol and I sailed with Windstar Cruises on one of their sailing yachts back in 2016 and loved the experience.
To read our review from that cruise, please CLICK HERE.
Windstar Cruises News
- Motor Yacht Stretch Program – In October of this year, Windstar Cruises completed a $250 million project that increased the capacity of their motor yachts from 212 guests to 312. The ships were cut in half, a large new section was inserted in the middle, and then the three pieces were put back together. Crazy. Right? Well, we’re excited about it and hope to sail on one of these stretched yachts in the not too distant future. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Official Cruise Line of the James Beard Foundation – Did you know that Windstar Cruises is the Official Cruise Line of the James Beard Foundation? If you’re a foodie, then this is pretty exciting information. The food was great when we sailed with them in 2016. However, I bet the cuisine has been taken to much higher levels with the new James Beard affiliation. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- New All-inclusive Pricing – We are happy to see this new option. In the past, your only option was to buy the base cruise, and then everything was ala carte from there. Now, with their new all-inclusive pricing added, you can choose ala carte or all-inclusive.
Windstar Public Promotions
Windstar Cruises currently has two promotions in the marketplace that are available to everyone:
- Tahiti Cruise + Airfare + Hotel – 7,10, or 11-night boutique cruises starting at $4,799/person
- Caribbean Air + Cruise – 7 or 14-night packages starting at $2199/person
Our Exclusive Virtuoso Voyage Perks
When you book these select Windstar Cruises itinerary with Roaming Boomers Travel, we will not only bring you our expert advice and service, but you will also enjoy the following Virtuoso complimentary VIP perks:
- Exclusive Virtuoso Sailings – 130 sailing dates around the world. Enjoy up to $300 shipboard credits, and these perks are combinable with any Windstar national promotion. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
- Exclusive Virtuoso Voyages Sailings – 11 select sailings offering the following perks in addition to Windstar’s national promotions:
- Welcome Reception & Senior Officer Meet & Greet
- Onboard Virtuoso Host
- Plus, one of the following
- Curated Virtuoso-only shore event arranged by Virtuoso
- Personalized Experience Credit
- Private Car & Driver Experience on select dates
- Additional Shipboard Credit
- To learn more about these Virtuoso Voyages VIP Perks, please CLICK HERE.
How to Book Windstar Cruises and Get Our Exclusive Perks
Windstar Cruises is a part of our Virtuoso Voyages program. This means that when you book a Windstar Cruises sailing through Roaming Boomers Travel Services, you will receive exclusive complimentary amenities that you wouldn’t get by booking directly with the company.
Additionally, you will also enjoy our hands-on expert service and care for your booking. And, the price is exactly the same booking with us or booking with the company.
For more information or to book a fun Windstar Cruises journey, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40
Virtuoso® is the leading global network of agencies specializing in luxury and experiential travel, with over 20,000 advisors. We partner with over 1,800 of the world’s best companies such as hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and more. Our advisors use their personal connections and firsthand expertise to craft bespoke trips for clients, including unique experiences, special values, complimentary perks, VIP treatment, and rare access.