What’s New: Silversea Cruises
What’s New: Silversea Cruises
Want to know what’s new at Silversea Cruises?
First, let me share that Silversea Cruises is on our Favorite Ocean Cruise Brands List.
Carol and I sailed with Silversea a few years ago on one of their small luxury ships in Alaska and loved the experience.
And gleefully, we’re sailing with them again this year to visit the Norwegian Fjords.
When the Silver Nova hits the water in 2023, Silversea’s ultra-luxury small-ship fleet will consist of 11 ships: seven small-ship luxury ocean liners and four small-ship luxury expedition ships.
With their largest ship holding 728 passengers and their smallest ship holding 102 passengers, you will be able to visit smaller ports that larger ships could never see. And, you will also enjoy knowing that there will not be multiple thousands of other guests aboard the ship.
Book With Roaming Boomers Travel Services and Enjoy Complimentary VIP Perks. Look Below!
Silversea Cruises News
- Silver Nova – Silversea’s latest flagship will lead their fleet into sustainable cruising, respecting the fragile ecosystems of the remote and remarkable destinations they visit. The ship’s pioneering architecture offers a brand new suite experience, including aft suites that deliver stunning 270? views. Onboard the Silversea hallmarks are taken to the next level: butler service for every suite, exceptionally high crew to guest ratio (1:1.3), and outstanding gastronomy. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
- OTIVM Spa – Inspired by the sensations of the Mediterranean, the ancient Romans created a world of leisure called Otium where everything from sumptuous food to spas to socializing became a part of their daily lives. Introducing our curated signature experience, Otium, where memorable sensory journeys take you away from the everyday. Try a couples massage set to live music, or sip champagne while immersed in a steam bath. However you define leisure and luxury, we believe living well and being well are never mutually exclusive. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
- Door-to-Door All-Inclusive Fare – Now with 15% Refundable Reduced Deposit. – Already among the most robust all-inclusive offerings available in cruising, Silversea’s popular Door-to-Door All-Inclusive fares now feature a 15% refundable reduced deposit (normally 25%) on all worldwide voyages sailing through March 31, 2023, if booked between December 6, 2021, and February 28, 2022. This limited-time 15% Reduced Deposit complements an unmatched collection of all-inclusive benefits, including roundtrip economy airfare, reduced business class air, or air credit; all airport/hotel/ship transfers, including new private executive transfers from home; pre-and post-cruise hotel night/s or hotel day-rooms; and luggage handling — all in addition to Silversea’s inclusive shore excursions* and renowned onboard amenities and services. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
- NEW! Port-to-Port All-Inclusive Lower Fares. – Appealing to travelers who prefer to make their pre-and post-cruise travel arrangements independently – including their air, hotel, and transfers – the new Port-to-Port All-Inclusive lower fares are now available on selected itineraries and departure dates and offer on average about 25% savings compared to Door-to-Door fares. These lower fares offer a great value without sacrificing luxury as guests will enjoy included shore excursions* and all of Silversea’s renowned onboard amenities and services. The Port-to-Port fares, which are subject to availability and offered for a limited number of Vista and Veranda suites on select voyages, will be revised from time-to-time starting on February 28, 2022. These fares require a non-refundable 15% deposit. Those who wish to benefit from these fares are encouraged to book. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
- Continued Peace of Mind with Cancellation Policy for COVID-19, for both rates. – Demonstrating a strong commitment to both guests and travel advisors, Silversea’s Refund and Cancellation Policy for COVID-19 applies to both rates and benefits new bookings made on sailings through April 30, 2022. Under this policy, guests booked with either fare option may cancel their booking and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit or a 100% refund for the total cruise fare paid to Silversea if the guest is prohibited from traveling to the vessel due to a governmental travel restriction, or should the guest or a member of their traveling party test positive for COVID-19 within 30 days of embarkation. To learn more, please CLICK HERE.
How to Book Silversea Cruises and Get Our Exclusive Perks
Silversea Cruises is a part of our Virtuoso Voyages program.
This means that when you book a Silversea Cruises sailing through Roaming Boomers Travel Services, you will receive exclusive complimentary amenities on select sailings that you wouldn’t get by booking directly with the company.
Additionally, you will also enjoy our hands-on expert service and care for your booking. And, the price is exactly the same booking with us or booking with the company.
For more information or to book a fun Silversea Cruises journey, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40
Virtuoso® is the leading global network of agencies specializing in luxury and experiential travel, with over 20,000 advisors. We partner with over 1,800 of the world’s best companies such as hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and more. Our advisors use their personal connections and firsthand expertise to craft bespoke trips for clients, including unique experiences, special values, complimentary perks, VIP treatment, and rare access.