Western Mediterranean Culinary Cruise: Oceania Cruises
Western Mediterranean Culinary Cruise with Oceania Cruises – July 7, 2015
We consider it our job to scour the travel industry to find uncommon travel experiences.
Knowing that a great many of our clients and readers are very interested in culinary experiences, we thought this particular cruise sounded like a lot of fun.
This culinary sojourn is hosted by world-renowned master chef Jacques Pépin, who is Executive Culinary Director for Oceania Cruises. Guests will be treated to specially designed signature menus, engaging lectures, culinary demonstrations and much more.
10-day Culinary Cruise with FREE Air!
Besides the culinary focus, we really like the destinations which include Lisbon, Barcelona, the French Rivera, Portofino, Florence, and Rome.
Plus, as you can see in our flyer below, this sailing features the following:
- FREE airfare from many U.S. airports
- $99 premium economy upgrade (we really like that)
- Mid-size ship. We don’t really like those monster ships. Too many people!
- Country club casual attire. We really don’t want to get all gussied up when we’re traveling.
- Hands-on cooking school at sea. Sounds fun. Right?
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub. After all, a nice massage while sailing through the Straits of Gibraltar sounds just perfect!
Take a peek at the flyer below, and if you’d like to book this cruise, call us at (480) 550-1235. Or, for more information, click here and look for the 10 Night Iberian Inspiration Cruise departing out of Lisbon.
For a larger version of this flyer, click here.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.