Virtuoso’s Voyager Club for Luxury Cruise Travelers
Here’s a picture of Carol, the one with the name tag, with a few of the 32 luxury cruise travelers that we hosted on Silversea Cruises in Alaska as a part of the exclusive Virtuoso Voyager Club.
For over 20 years, luxury travelers who book their luxury cruise vacations through a Virtuoso travel advisor (that’s us), have enjoyed exclusive and complimentary access to the Virtuoso Voyager Club: a private luxury cruise society available on over 400 luxury cruise line sailings each year.
Virtuoso Voyager Club: a private luxury cruise society available on over 400 luxury cruise line sailings each year.
Long recognized as the industry’s top cruise program, the Virtuoso Voyager Club is available on luxury cruise lines like Silversea Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, the Seabourn Cruise Line, Crystal Cruises, and many more.
The Complimentary Luxury Benefits of the Virtuoso Voyager Club
Voyager Club offers exclusive, free amenities and experiences that other travelers can only dream about. Your Virtuoso travel Advisor can help you find one of the hundreds of sailings each year that offer Voyager Club benefits. When you sail with Voyager Club, you get:
- A dedicated onboard host who will be available throughout your sailing.
- A private welcome-aboard cocktail reception where your host will introduce you to fellow Voyager Club travelers, helping to make connections and build friendships.
- The camaraderie of fellow cruisers, which enhances every experience, from delicious meals to unparalleled shore experiences.
- An exclusive shore excursion, such as VIP access to a venue, performance, or experience not available to the general public, or a full-day event that immerses you in local culture. Your travel Advisor can also arrange an alternative experience, like a special gift or shipboard credit on select dates.
- Access to our car and driver program on select Voyager Club sailings for more flexibility. Use your private car and driver to explore a different destination at your own pace.
As the onboard hosts for the Virtuoso Voyager Club, our job was to help create a memorable experience for the 32 members onboard, as well as being ambassadors for their home travel advisors.
You know, we certainly enjoyed the extra amenities that we received as a part of the Virtuoso Voyager Club, but the best part of all was the camaraderie of the new friends that we made from all over the world.
So here’s the $64,000 question: if you aren’t paying anything more to receive the Virtuoso Voyager Club benefits, and you still receive all the benefits offered from the cruise line, why on earth would you book your cruise on your own? In so doing, you’re leaving valuable and complimentary amenities on the table.
To get yourself booked on one of the over 400 Virtuoso Voyager Club sailings, or to simply get more information, call us at (480) 550-1235, or use our convenient online information request by clicking the red button below:
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.