Viking Cruises: Bermuda Escape
Viking Cruises: Bermuda Escape
Viking Cruises’ Bermuda Escape is the perfect 2021 getaway for a close-to-home adventure.
When Viking first offered this cruise, I poo-pooed it in my mind as you were required to stay in the Viking bubble on and off of the ship.
BUT, that has changed, and guests are now allowed to explore the island on their own freely.
AND, as I explored the day-by-day itinerary, I told Carol, “we should go on this cruise.”
It’s easy to get to. It’s a stone’s throw away from the American coastline.
And as a part of the British Commonwealth, the island is filled with luxury hotels, golf courses, and all of the accoutrements that a luxury traveler would expect and enjoy.
Top Things to Do on Viking’s Bermuda Escape
- Floating Inclusive Luxury Hotel – First of all, as you will not be sailing a great distance on this cruise, we urge you to consider this as a visit to Bermuda aboard a floating luxury, inclusive hotel. You will enjoy a beautiful stateroom or suite, all meals are included, beer and wine are complimentary at lunch and dinner, and you will enjoy a complimentary shore excursion in every port.
- Besides that, look at some of the experiences you can enjoy:
- Sunset catamaran cruises around the Great Sound
- Cruise on a Glass-Bottom Boat (included)
- Luxury catamaran cruise & snorkel
- Golf on Belmont Hills Championship Course, or try your hand at the prestigious Tucker’s Point Golf Club
- Stroll and swim on pink sand beaches
- Enjoy a jungle walk along the trails of Blue Hole Park
- Descend into Bermuda’s famous Crystal Cave (included)
- Explore Bermuda by E-Bike (included)
- and so much more.
Crazy Low Prices
I think whoever priced this cruise for Viking must have lost their mind. The prices are half of what a Viking cruise would ordinarily cost.
And, if you watch the video above, you will learn that the ship is only filled to half capacity. So there will only be 400ish passengers on a ship that can normally accommodate 930 guests.
And the crazy part, the staterooms start at only $1,799/person + $599/person air from the east coast.
To see the pricing on this cruise, please CLICK HERE.
Bermuda escape: Our Recommendation
With the prices this low, give serious consideration to booking one of their suites. A Penthouse Junior Suite is only $3,199/person. Try booking any inclusive luxury hotel or resort at that price. You can’t do it.
As I mentioned above, even though we are crazy busy, Carol and I will try and get away to enjoy this close-to-home luxury cruise for ourselves.
And at these prices, we recommend that you do too!
This cruise has been selling so well, Viking just opened up new cruise dates in September of 2021.
Please know, however, with the popularity of these cruises and the recent relaxed Covid standards in Bermuda, these dates are certain to fill up quickly.
And who knows, perhaps you will see us aboard ship as well.
Give us a call to book this exciting cruise, and we’ll bring you complimentary VIP air booking privileges.
For more information or to book a Viking cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40