Video Review: The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona
The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa ~ Scottsdale, Arizona – We were recently honored to spend a few nights at the AAA Four-Diamond Westin Kierland Resort and Spa.
The resort features:
- 732 rooms, 55 suites and 32 casitas.
- Eight different food and beverage venues from casual to upscale including the Resort’s signature restaurant, Deseo, inspired by James Beard Award-winning Chef Douglas Rodriquez.
- A full-service spa, 27-hole championship golf course, and 9,000 square-foot water park with lazy river and water slide.
- Is adjacent to Kierland Commons, one of the hottest shopping and dining districts in the Valley.
On-site Roaming Boomer Photo Journals
Here are the video highlights of our stay at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa:
As you can see, this resort is stunningly beautiful and replete with all of the upscale amenities that today’s baby boomer travelers love to enjoy.
Here are a few things that really stick out in our memories from The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa:
- The service touches were unparalleled. In fact, we can boldly proclaim that no large resort, including all of our visited Arizona AAA Five-Diamond resorts, matched the level of service we found at this resort. Clearly this is a major focus of the Westin Kierland team and it shows! Great job! You made us feel very special.
- Donna, the hostess at Nellie Cashman’s, was a real jewel. If she could bottle her charm she would be a multi-billionaire.
- Of course we loved the Westin’s signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Shower.
- The food that we had the opportunity to sample was outstanding. Deseo and Brittlebush Bar & Grill have made it upon our favorites list.
- Michael McClanathan playing the bagpipes each night at sunset on a golf course knoll.
- The funny little hummingbird that insisted on being in our video piece. 🙂
- Carol raved about her Rollersage in the Agave Spa.
- Making mojitos at the Muddle Bar.
- On-site resident artist Nelson Garcia-Miranda. Eye-candy!
- The separate adult pool. Although the main pool/water park is very cool, the tranquility enjoyed in our pool cabana at the adult pool was greatly enjoyed.
- Unbelievable Arizona sunsets and McDowell Mountain views from our balcony.
- I’ve got to say it again; the food and experience at Deseo was awesome!
The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa has clearly mastered the one-two punch of product and process. Our experience was most memorable and we want to go back.
Congratulations Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, you have new raving fans in The Roaming Boomers!