Uniworld Opens Summer 2021 European River Cruises
Uniworld restarts and opens up their summer 2021 European River Cruises.
LOS ANGELES – May 20, 2021 – Uniworld Boutique River Cruises announces its first sailing dates for this year. The luxury river cruise company will resume cruising on June 20, 2021, debuting its most recently transformed Super Ship S.S. La Venezia in Italy. Cruises will restart in France shortly after Italy, with first departures for S.S. Bon Voyage on June 27th, S.S. Joie de Vivre on July 4th, and S.S. Catherine on July 11th. This announcement comes with the news that Italy and France will reopen their borders for American citizens in June.
“We’ve been waiting for this moment and are beyond thrilled to be back on the rivers, welcoming back our loyal guests on four of our most beautiful Super Ships this summer,” says Ellen Bettridge, President & CEO of Uniworld. “Our guests are like family to us, and their safety is our main priority, which is why we’re taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure they’re comfortable when they’re ready to explore the rivers with us again.”
Uniworld’s Milan, Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy itinerary, commencing June 18, 2021, in Milan, will be the line’s first cruise since the pandemic began. Guests will spend two days in Milan before traveling to Venice where they’ll board the completely reimagined S.S. La Venezia. Inspired by the work of celebrated Italian artist and textile designer Mariano Fortuny, this floating boutique hotel will feature the signature touches the company’s ships are known for – more suites, more dining areas with space for social distancing, and more luxurious finishes while maintaining their high crew to guest ratio.
“Restarting these itineraries is just the first step in getting all of our ships back on the rivers this year,” says Bettridge. “We have a lot to look forward to with the debut of the all-new S.S. Sphinx launching in Egypt Sept. 25, and we’ll also begin sailing the Peruvian Amazon Sept 1. with two new itineraries aboard the Aria Amazon. Demand for river cruising is at an all-time high and the support and excitement we are receiving from both new and old guests is outstanding.”
France and Italy River Cruises
Additionally, the first four sailings of this year are included in the Cruise Back into Travel offer that’s valid for bookings through May 31st, where guests can save up to 30% off per person on select dates for a limited time. For example, savings include:
- Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy: Onboard S.S. La Venezia, guests sail 8 days round-trip from Venice along Northern Italy’s exquisite coastline. Activities include a private evening opening and lighting ceremony at St. Mark’s Basilica and a trip further south to discover Chioggia—a charming southern port loved by fishermen. (starts at $1,959 with offer)
- Brilliant Bordeaux: Onboard S.S. Bon Voyage, guests will discover hidden gems throughout Southwest France for eight days along three rivers, the Garonne, Dordogne, and Gironde. (starts at $2,029 with offer).
- Paris & Normandy: Onboard S.S. Joie de Vivre, this 8-day sailing goes roundtrip from Paris through Normandy’s countryside. (starts at $3,079 with the offer)
- Burgundy & Provence: Onboard S.S. Catherine, guests cruise the Rhône and Saône rivers, enjoying the region’s wine and cuisine and discovering its many treasures—from the medieval wonders of UNESCO-designated Avignon to Lyon’s lively riverbanks. (starts at $2,939 with the offer)
As always, sailings are inclusive of all meals on board; premium spirits and wine; beautifully appointed river view accommodations; offshore excursions; airport transfers; and onboard gratuities and Wifi.
How to Book a Uniworld River Cruise
Or, we welcome you to call us directly. We will help you make your Uniworld cruise booking. We are recent top producer award winners with Uniworld and we can offer you these privileges:
- Highly personalized service: Rather than calling into a call center and getting a different person every time, and likely getting advice from some very nice person who likely doesn’t even own a passport, you can call us. We’ve built strong relationships with Uniworld, we’ve been on their ships, and we’ve been in most of these ports. We can bring you expert, first-hand knowledge.
- The price is the same: That’s right. Make your booking with Uniworld or make your booking through us. The price is exactly the same.
- Perks: Mention this article and we will add $200/person in shipboard credits to your booking when you book with us. You can use this money towards optional shore excursion, in the spa, or perhaps enjoy very special bottles of wine along your journey.
So, are you ready? If you find yourself uncertain about which of these cruises to enjoy, or what time of the year to take your cruise, give me a call. I’m most happy to share my experience and expertise with you.
For more information or to book a Uniworld river cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40