Travel Virtually With Viking Cruises
Travel virtually with Viking Cruises in a series of weekly online classes and presentations.
To help you beat the COVID-19 travel blues, Viking Cruises is offering complimentary online classes.
The online classes will focus on specific ocean, river, and expedition itineraries and destinations that might be on your bucket list.
Furthermore, the presentations are conducted by a member of Viking’s sales team with the focus on the destination.
Virtual Online Classes for the week of August 10, 2020
- Tour Scenic Fjords, Towns & Cities on Viking Homelands
August 11, 2020, 9:00 AM PT
- See the wilds of a great frontier with Alaska & the Inside Passage
August 14, 2020, 9:00 AM PT
- Discover the natural wonders of the Great Lakes & Canada
August 10, 2020, 12:00 PM PT
- Journey to the Extraordinary with Viking Expeditions
August 13, 2020, 12:00 PM PT
- Explore Bordeaux like never before
August 10, 2020, 9:00 AM PT
- Cruise to enchanting destinations on Danube Waltz
August 11, 2020, 12:00 PM PT
- Explore castles & cathedrals on Rhine Getaway
August 12, 2020, 9:00 AM PT
- Travel through the heart of Europe on Grand European Tour
August 12, 2020, 12:00 PM PT
- Experience the magic of Europe’s Christmas Markets
August 13, 2020, 9:00 AM PT
- Sail to charming cities & villages on the Romantic Danube
August 14, 2020, 12:00 PM PT
I just got off of the phone with our Viking sales rep. She said that these sessions are strictly informational with no sales pitch being offered whatsoever.
To register, simply click on one or more of the virtual classes that interest you.
When you do, another tab will open where you can put in your registration information.
Further, Viking is asking you to put in the name of the travel advisor that recommended you to the class.
In case you need it, here is the information to put into the form.
- Travel Agency: Roaming Boomers Travel Services
- Agency’s Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Travel Advisor’s First & Last Name: David & Carol Porter
- Travel Advisors Email Address or Phone Number: [email protected] or 480-550-1235
If you find that you would like to book one of these exciting cruises after the class, give us a shout, and we’ve got some special shipboard credits to add to your booking.
Have fun. And Carol and I would love your feedback after taking one of these classes. 🙂
For more information or to book a fun Viking cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40