Special Travel Offer: Autumn Harvest on the California Coast
The California Coast is a magical place to enjoy the bounty of the fall harvest.
California is world-renowned for its agricultural products and wine, and now is the time for you to reserve your spot to enjoy the harvest at this fabulous ocean-side resort.
Just look at a few of the accolades received by this resort:
- A Virtuoso Best of the Best Resort
- Condé Nast Traveler – Top Southern California Resort Spa
- Travel + Leisure – World’s Best Award
- Forbes Five Star Rating
- AAA Five Diamond Award
- Golfweek – Best Resort Courses, and Best Courses You Can Play
Save $100s and receive VIP perks with our special offer below!
Set by the Pacific Ocean in Southern California’s chic Newport Coast, The Resort at Pelican Hill is one of the world’s finest Five-Star, Five-Diamond destinations offering unparalleled service and luxury.
Embodying the vision and principles of Italy’s most renowned Renaissance architect, Andrea Palladio, Pelican Hill is a sanctuary of beauty and sophistication that sets new standards for a resort experience. Inspiring architecture and ambiance, a magnificent natural setting, exquisite accommodations, spectacular facilities including 36 holes of championship golf and a world-class spa, unsurpassed pampering, comforts and service – all blend to create a destination unlike any other. Pelican Hill is…the Possibility of Perfection™.
- a protected coastal enclave on the Southern California coast.
- 204 Bungalow Guest Rooms (847 to 2,486 square feet), and 128 Villas (2,200 square feet to 3,581 square feet).
- Coliseum Pool inspired by Rome’s famous landmark and one of the most striking swimming pools at any resort.
- Andrea Ristorante – remarkable Northern Italian cuisine.
- Spa – awarded the Forbes Five-Star each year since opening.
- Pelican Hill Golf Club – 36 holes designed by Tom Fazio with stunning ocean panoramas from every hole
Virtuoso Special Offer
Reserve a minimum of two consecutive nights in September or October and receive the following Virtuoso-only benefits:
- Upgrade at time of arrival, pending availability (value $100+/night)
- Daily Breakfast Credit ($50 for Bungalows/$100 for Villas)
- $100 Golf or Spa Services Credit
- One-Time $100.00 Resort Credit – use for golf, spa, or dining
- Bungalow Guest Rooms starting from $395, and Villas from $595.
Note: as a Virtuoso travel advisor, bookings must be made through us to qualify for these exclusive Virtuoso benefits.
To make your reservation, call us today at (480) 550-1235, or complete our online information request CLICK HERE