Flash: Fabulous Solo Traveler Rates, Viking River Cruises
FLASH: Viking River Cruises Offers New Solo Traveler Rates
For the past few years, Viking River Cruises has been selling out their ships every single year. Finally, with 60 ships sailing Europe’s rivers, Viking now has enough inventory to begin offering attractive fares to solo travelers.
Over the past few years, we’ve listened to more than one frustrated solo traveler lament, because if they wanted to sail Viking, they had to pay an extra 100% to cover a single supplement.
This is no more. Viking is now offering solo travelers very attractive fares. Let us show you one example of many…
Solo Traveler Fares From Viking River Cruises
To share an example, I grabbed a solo traveler fare sailing August 19th, 2016 on the Rhine Getaway highlighted above. Here’s a few things you should know:
- These solo traveler fares are not published on the Viking River Cruises website. Therefore, the best thing to do is to give us a call. We’ll share with you the sailings that fall under this special solo traveler offering.
- The special traveler fare for the sailing mentioned above is $3,320 (category F) plus up to FREE air. Generally speaking, the free air is from the east coast, a bit more if you live in the middle of the country, and a bit more if you live on the west coast.
- These special solo traveler fares are available on all stateroom categories. So, if you desire a balcony stateroom, you can have it along with a special solo traveler fare, albeit at a higher rate than the category F we have listed above.
- Special solo traveler fares are now available on the Rhine, the Danube, the Seine, the two wine regions in France, and more.
Imagine, an 8-day Solo Traveler European vacation for only $3,320 and up to FREE air!
- These solo traveler fares include:
- 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 6 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch service
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi, connection speeds may vary
Pretty incredible. Right?
To learn more, or to book your exciting solo traveler river cruise, call us at (480) 550-1235, or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you. Hurry. These special solo traveler fares are limited and this offer expires on May 31st.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.