Solo River Cruise Travelers: No Single Supplement Cruises
As you might imagine, we have a great many solo travelers in our audience that quickly become frustrated when they learn that many river cruise companies are going to charge them 50-100% of their fare to occupy a stateroom as a solo traveler. In fact, many of our solo traveler readers feel penalized.
While most companies seek to accommodate the solo river cruise traveler, we’ve not see anyone step up to the plate to make solo travelers feel financially welcome as much as Tauck River Cruises.
Named one of the “World’s Best River Cruise Lines” by the readers of Travel + Leisure, Tauck River Cruises caters to the discriminant luxury traveler who might be a loyal fan of, say, the Four Seasons Hotel brand.
Benefits of a Solo Traveler River Cruise with Tauck
- No single supplement charge on all 2015 river cruises in Category 1 Cabins.
- Some of their ships also have solo cabins designed exclusively for the solo traveler.
- If you desire an upgraded cabin, solo travelers can benefit from a savings of $1,000/cabin in Categories 4 and 5 on select 2015 river cruises.
- Tauck maintains a special Solo Traveler forum on their website to help solo travelers connect, or interact about their experiences.
- Tauck also has special savings for solo travelers looking for land journeys in destinations all over the world.
Sample Solo Traveler Savings: 12-day Blue Danube package starts at $4,790. Price is subject to change without notice. Some restrictions apply.
If you’re a solo traveler looking for a luxury European river cruise, with no single supplement, call us at (480) 550-1235, or use our convenient online information request by clicking here.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.