Silversea: 2023 World Cruise
Silversea: 2023 World Cruise
Silversea pre-announces its 2023 world cruise.
World cruises have become the ultimate travel club, and remarkably, typically sell out in a day.
The cruise will depart from Sydney on January 9, 2023, and arrive in Fort Lauderdale 139 nights later.
The Silversea Silver Shadow will cross five continents to unlock immersive experiences for guests in 66 destinations, taking in 34 countries.
A total of 40 destinations have not been visited on Silversea’s recent World Cruise itineraries.
Guests will enjoy 20 overnight calls in 17 cities, as well as 10 bespoke events—five of which will be exclusive to world-cruising guests.
For the first time in Silversea’s history, the World Cruise 2023 will include a door-to-door service for guests’ convenience, transporting them to Sydney in utmost comfort.
Guests will journey from their homes to their departure airport in private executive transfers, benefit from private assistance to their gate/lounge, and gain access to designated airline lounges.
They will then enjoy a superior flight experience from selected US and UK gateways to Sydney, Australia, experiencing a new level of comfort in Qantas Business Class with more space to relax and a dedicated cabin.
World Cruise passengers will taste the freshest seasonal ingredients and enjoy Australian hospitality in-flight, presented by Qantas Airways in partnership with Silversea.
Once in Sydney, travelers will then experience VIP arrival assistance, private executive transfers, and priority embarkation. Silver Shadow’s butlers will then be on-hand to assist guests in unpacking, should they wish.
For a preview of Silversea’s upcoming 2023 world cruise, take a peek at this exciting video hosted by Fernando Barroso de Oliveira, Silversea’s President’s Ambassador to the Venetian Society.
Highlights of the Silversea World Cruise 2023 include:
- An in-depth exploration of the natural history of Tasmania and New Zealand;
- A deep discovery of Melanesia’s lesser-traveled coasts, including Papua New Guinea for the first time on a Silversea World Cruise;
- An immersion into Southeast Asia’s rich, multi-layered culture and traditions, with overnights in iconic cities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Ho Chi Minh City;
- Time spent in the Gulf of Bengal and the Indian Ocean, including opportunities to explore deeper inland;
- A three-day exploration of Madagascar, with new calls in Mauritius and Réunion;
- A seven-day discovery of the West Coast of Africa, starting with South Africa;
- An immersive trip into the Amazon River for the first time on a World Cruise;
- And new experiences in the Caribbean, with all-new calls in destinations like Ile Royale and Mayreau, among others.
How to Book the Silversea 2023 World Cruise
Of course, Roaming Boomers Travel Services would be honored to help you with the details involved in getting this fabulous world cruise booked.
We’ll do all of the work. You have all of the fun.
However, you should know that Silversea will be rolling out booking availability in three different phases:
- Pre-Sale Phase 1 – this booking window (February 10 – March 2) is strictly limited to guests who have sailed on a Silversea world cruise in 2020 – 2021 or have booked the 2022 world cruise.
- Pre-Sale Phase 2 – this booking window (March 3 – March 16) is strictly limited to guests who have sailed on a Silversea world cruise from 2017 – 2021, have booked a 2022 world cruise, are past and future Grand Voyage guests, or Venetian Society Members with 100+ days sailed.
- Public Sale – booking is open to the general public on March 17, 2021.
Furthermore, and perhaps even remarkably, you should know that world cruises tend to sell out very quickly. If history is prologue, this world cruise will likely completely sell out the day it is released to the general public.
Therefore, we highly recommend that we begin a dialog to prepare for the influx of bookings that are certain to happen on March 17th, 2021.
Did you watch the video above? This 2023 world cruise looks like a blast. Right? 🙂
For more information or to book the Silversea 2023 world cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40