Santa Fe Culinary Tour Registration Form
Welcome! We’re looking forward to having you join us for this exciting Santa Fe Culinary Tour.
Please complete the registration form below:
Cost: $1350 per person (double occupancy) – Single Supplement is $460
- 4 nights lodging in a Superior Deluxe Room at The Inn and Spa at Loretto, a block from downtown Santa Fe.
- Full Breakfast everyday (4)
- All tours listed in the itinerary above
- Dinner every night,(4) plus one (1) lunch
- Guides, entrance fees, transportation included in events listed on the itinerary, all services and gratuities and local taxes.
Price does not include: airfare, airport transfer or alcoholic beverages (unless paired with dinner). No need to rent a car. Fly directly into Santa Fe airport or Albuquerque. Easy transportation from either airport. If you like, we’re happy to book your flights and help you with airport transfers.
Please Read – Important Booking Information
Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis, and are not confirmed until we have received your initial deposit. Group size is limited to 12 reservations, with a minimum of 6 people required.
Once you have completed the above registration form, we will send you an invoice to be paid by credit/debit card through our PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to pay the online invoice.
If you prefer to pay by check, please make your check payable and addressed to:
The Roaming Boomers, LLC
6994 E. Shooting Star Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85266
- Full Payment is due upon reservation.
If you cancel your booking, it will result in the following charges:
- 61-89 days prior to event: full refund
- 31-60 days prior to event: 50% refund
- less than 30 days prior to event: no refund
Single Share Program
While single supplement add-ons are distasteful to single travelers, unfortunately the hotel room will cost the same regardless of whether there are one or two people in the room. In an effort to work with single travelers, we would be happy to help accommodate a shared room with same-sex travelers. However, if no other singles book, you must be willing to pay the single supplement fee.