Roaring in a Ferrari at Las Vegas’ Exotics Racing
Roaring a Ferrari around the racetrack at Las Vegas’ Exotics Racing is certainly one of the more testosterone producing adventures we’ve been on.
In fact, when I was finished, I had to restrain myself from belting out a boisterous Tim the Toolman ARG, ARG, ARG.
What a blast!
Exotics Racing makes the world’s largest fleet of supercars accessible to Las Vegas tourists and locals.
Guests visit the track from around the world to drive today’s most exciting supercars with professional racing instruction on a private race track.
The driving experience program integrates classroom education, familiarization laps and on-track one-on-one coaching from a racing instructor into one comprehensive, safe and exciting driving experience.
When I finished driving, I had to restrain myself from belting out a Tim the Toolman ARG, ARG, ARG.
Carol and I arrived at Exotics Racing with friends, Bob & Karen Schroeder, from Michigan.
When Bob and I learned that we would be screaming around the track in exotic 6-figure sports cars, we were both looking forward to the adventure.
With both of us being rookies to racing speeds well in excess of 100 mph, we also both felt a little tinge of trepidation.
We’ve both seen the news reels of race cars roaring down the race track flipping end over end, and that was not the kind of adventure we were looking for.
Note: If you can’t see the video, click here.
OK! Let’s get one thing straight. I don’t want any snide comments about my face being stuffed into that helmet. Deal?
Both of us were relieved to know that Exotics Racing had quite a bit of extensive training in mind for us before they unleashed us behind the wheel.
Here are the various stages of our exotic race car adventure:
- Bob & I both make several trips to the bathroom. Without admitting it to each other (it’s a man thing) we’re both a little nervous.
- We receive 30 minutes of class-room instruction.
- Three class members at a time make two laps around the track with an instructor driving a Porsche Cayenne. This helped to take our classroom training to the track before we got behind the wheel.
- We get fitted for our helmet.
- We go outside for photo-ops with the cars.
- We climb into the cars with our on-track instructors to receive final instructions and familiarity briefings on our cars.
- We then go drive around the track like bats-out-of-hell, with speeds exceeding well over 100 mph! ARG, ARG, ARG.
- After 5 laps, we returned with a GREAT desire for more, our blood streams flooded with adrenaline, followed by a very nice dopamine afterglow.
Wow! That was fun!!!
Listen. When you’re in Las Vegas, you simply must try out this experience. The experiences range from $199 – $399 depending on which type of car you choose.
I can promise you this, you will be talking about the experience for years to come!
Link: Exotics Racing
Disclosure: this adrenaline-pumping experience was provided by the cool folks at Exotics Racing. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this article, come follow us on Facebook and Twitter. For exclusive travel deals, giveaways, and perks, come join our FREE Travel Rewards Club.
Pingback: Roaring in a Ferrari at Las Vegas’ Exotics RacingSouthwest Travel