Roaming Boomers Chef’s Table Dinner: Four Seasons Scottsdale
Before we headed off to South America a few weeks ago, we greatly enjoyed another of our Roaming Boomers Chef’s Table events. For this occasion, we spent the evening with Executive Chef Mel Mecinas, and his team, at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North.
We started offering these occasions a little over a year ago as our readers asked for a local event centered around the wonderful culinary talents we have here in the Valley of the Sun.
After shooting our group photo, we all sat down to enjoy a four-course wine-pairing dinner at the private chef’s table in the Talavera restaurant tucked inside the Four Seasons Scottsdale.
Just look at the marvelous dishes in our gastronomical journey:
- First Course – White Asparagus Salad (lobster/corn panna cotta) paired with Hartford Court Chardonnay
- Second Course – Wagyu Short Rib Ravioli (baby squash/asparagus) paired with La Crema Pinot Noir
- Entrée – Prime New York & Jumbo Prawn (potato risotto/chanterelle mushroom) paired with Chateau Lassegue Bordeaux
- Family Style Sides – Arizona Vegetable, Lobster Mac-n-Cheese, Asparagus
- Dessert – Press Coffee Ice Box Cake
It was a fabulous night of camaraderie, fabulous cuisine, fine wines, and most of all, lots of fun! 🙂
If you would like to experience your own taste at the Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North, check out the event calendar for the Talavera restaurant, or join our Arizona events email list and join us for our next chef’s table outing.
To get on our Arizona Event List, CLICK HERE
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.