Review: Grand Velas Los Cabos
Review: Grand Velas Los Cabos
Here is the review from our recent stay at Grand Velas Los Cabos.
Luxury travelers looking for a 5-star all-inclusive beachfront getaway should put the Grand Velas Los Cabos at the top of their bucket list.
We get a significant number of calls each year looking for an all-inclusive luxury resort; this is the best of them all.
While there is no shortage of all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico, when you enjoy a stay at the Grand Velas Los Cabos, absolutely everything is the best of the best.
For example, one of the included dining venues comes with 2 Michelin Stars. Try to find that in any other all-inclusive resort!
Scroll to the Bottom. We’ve Got Perks!
What’s Included at Grand Velas Los Cabos
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner à la carte or buffet at restaurant Azul
- Ceviche and seafood specialties at Cabrilla and Velas 10
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Premium domestic and international beverages at the Sky Sports Bar, Koi Bar, Miramar Bar, and throughout the resort
- 24-Hour Personal Concierge
- Premium Brand Liquor at All Bars
- Luxury Suites with Minibar Stocked with Drinks & Snacks Daily
- Valet Parking & Self-Parking
- Baby Concierge Services
- Family Activities and Recreation
- Business Center
- Coffee, pastries, and snacks at Amat Café
- Dinner à la carte at our 5 gourmet restaurants: Frida (Mexican cuisine), Piaf (traditional French), Lucca (Italian-Mediterranean), Cocina de Autor (creative-evolutionary cuisine), and Velas 10 (seafood and steaks)
- Personal Concierge Service
- Concierge Service at Pool and Beach
- 24-Hour In-Suite Dining
- Infinity-edge Pool and Adults-only Pool
- Private Beach
- Fitness Center
- Teens’ Club & Kids’ Club
- Recreational Activities
- All Taxes & Tips
All Ocean-View Suites
The Grand Velas Los Cabos suites are all ocean-view suites, with the entry-level suite lavishly appointed at over 1,100 sq. ft.
We enjoyed an Ambassador Sunrise Suite on the 7th floor and took great pleasure in a beautiful sunrise each morning from our balcony.
And our suite included the following amenities:
- 24-hour Personalized Concierge Service
- 24-hour Suite Service
- Welcome bottles of artisanal mezcal, red and white wine
- Beach bags for use during your stay
- King-size bed or two Queen beds
- Goose down pillows and comforters
- Bathroom with jacuzzi
- Open sleeping and living area
- Daily stocked, premium minibar
- Nespresso Coffee Maker
- Selection of Te Forte tea
- Pillow Menu with 5 selections of varying firmness, material, and shape
- Preparation of your suite for rest and relaxation every evening
Most luxury resorts offer introductory rooms that are 450 +/- sq. ft. Here, we enjoyed more than twice that space with our suite appointed with everything our hearts could desire.
For example, all of the M&Ms you can eat! 🙂
Dining at the Grand Velas Los Cabos
Carol and I have stayed at other luxury all-inclusive resorts. Let me say this, none of them remotely compared to this experience. And particularly the dining experiences available at the Grand Velas Los Cabos.
If you were to dine at a 2 Michelin Star restaurant and enjoy a nice cocktail before your meal and a nice bottle of wine during your dinner, you could easily spend $300 – $500 on such a meal.
Well, with the Grand Velas Los Cabos, it is all included. And if you wanted, you could enjoy the Michelin Star restaurant every night. However, that would be a mistake as the French, Mexican, and Italian restaurants are also out of this world.
How wonderful it is to hop in the elevator and have all of these magnificent restaurants to enjoy.
Every dining experience was absolutely mind-blowing and way beyond our expectations.
Well, I could go on and on about our fabulous experience at the Grand Velas Los Cabos.
Got Questions? Please leave them in the comment section below.
How to Book the Grand Velas Los Cabos
The Grand Velas Los Cabos is one of the over 1,000 luxury properties we have in our Virtuoso Best of the Best Hotel & Resort Collection.
You can book the Grand Velas Los Cabos resort 24/7 using our Virtuoso booking engine by CLICKING HERE.
And when you book online and choose us as your travel advisor, you will receive these complimentary VIP perks:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Ambassador Suite Ocean View to Ambassador Pool Suite Ocean View)
- A La Carte and Buffet Breakfast included in rates
- Complimentary hydrotherapy water journey per person for up to two guests per room, once during the stay
- $50 USD Spa credit* per adult, per night
- $100 USD credit once per suite, per stay. Only applicable towards our Romantic Experiences (selected menu)
- Early check-in/late check-out**, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
And of course, if you have any questions, give us a call or leave your questions in the comments section below.
Now, take my advice and book a fabulous special occasion getaway at the Grand Velas Los Cabos today. You’ll thank me later. 🙂
For more information, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40
Hello, i am back now and forever…..I could not open Grand Velos…….I enjoy reading your letter every Saturday….very nice you are traveling so much. hope to do one trip with family……Ann Sewell
Welcome back. Give us a shout when you’re ready.