Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Unforgettable Alaska Adventure
Regent Seven Seas Cruises: 7-,10-,11-, or 12-night Alaska Voyages
Carol and I made our fourth Alaska cruise last summer and this time we sailed with Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
And you know what? I would gleefully go back again. Alaska is stunningly beautiful and if you take the time to get away from the crowds in port, the surrounding beauty will melt your cares away.
Here are a few standout memories from our cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises:
- While Regent Seven Seas Cruises is a 5-star luxury cruise line, there is no need to bring along any formal wear. Men, a nice pair of slacks and a collared shirt is all that is required for dinner and there were no fancy dress-up dinners on the ship.
- Amazingly, the staff remembered our names everywhere we went. Even the people that we had never met! While we scratched our heads at that, the service on Regent Seven Seas Cruises was beyond remarkable.
- Absolutely everything is included in their fare. Unless you’re drinking $200 bottles of Cristal before every meal, I don’t know how you could possibly spend a dime on a Regent cruise. Even roundtrip airfare is included with every Regent Seven Seas Cruises sailing.
- All of the restaurants were amazing and we especially like the Italian specialty restaurant: Setti Mari. We went back three times. And, no extra charge for specialty restaurants.
- With only 700 passengers on the Regent Mariner, there we never any crowds and the ships space ratio provided us plenty of nooks and crannies to hide away with a good book.
- Our complimentary Virtuoso Voyages VIP perks got us a private Virtuoso-only welcome reception and when we were in Skagway, Virtuoso Voyages guests enjoyed a private luxury car on the White Pass & Yukon Route Railroad with seating that more resembled Lazy Boy seating rather than the wooden benches that many endured on the journey.
- If you can, go on one of their sailings that start mid-week and avoid the parade of floating cities (large cruise ships) that generally run Saturday to Saturday.
I could go on and on. Just know that now we have sailed aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises, we are very confident to put a heartier stamp of approval on this luxury cruise line and you are certain to hear us talking about them much more in the coming months and years. While we haven’t quite yet sailed all of the 5-star luxury cruise lines, this is our very favorite, so far.
Take a peek at the special offer Regent Seven Seas Cruises is currently running for their Alaska sailings:
Note: click the flyer below for a much larger view.
To explore other sailings and to see which of these sailings include our complimentary Virtuoso Voyages VIP Perks, CLICK HERE.
For more information, or to book one of these fun Alaska cruises, call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we will reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40