Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Best Value in Luxury Cruises?
Is Regent Seven Seas Cruises the Best Value in Luxury Cruises?
Regent Seven Seas Cruises makes a bold claim that they are the best value in luxury cruises.
And interestingly, they seem to be willing to back up their claim each year with written comparisons between themselves and other luxury cruise providers.
While I am one who strongly feels that you shouldn’t judge a luxury travel experience solely by price, as so many are want to do, it certainly makes sense to bring the value proposition into the decision making process.
I’ve seen these claims from the folks at Regent Seven Seas Cruises over the years, but I was reluctant to put too much of our reputation on the line until Carol and I had actually sailed with them.
Well, we had the chance last summer as we sailed with Regent Seven Seas Cruises on a wonderful 11-night journey from Vancouver to Anchorage on the recently refurbished Seven Seas Mariner. We LOVED the journey. The photograph above is one that I shot through the trees in the little village of Hoonah on the Icy Point Strait.
You Can’t Judge a Book by its Cover
One of the mistakes luxury travelers make when considering Regent Seven Seas Cruises is to imagine that all prices are created equal and that the inclusions with one cruise line might be the same as another.
But with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, that couldn’t be further from the truth as they are the most inclusive luxury cruise line on the planet.
In fact, you would be hard pressed to spend a dime when sailing with Regent Seven Seas Cruises. And remarkably, that also includes business-class airlines tickets when sailing on one of their overseas journeys.
Take a peek at what is included on a Regent Seven Seas Cruise:
- 2-for-1 All-Inclusive Fares
- Early Booking Savings
- FREE Roundtrip Air*
- FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air* on European Voyages
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Luxury Hotel Package in Concierge Suites and Higher
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges PLUS
- In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE WiFi Throughout the Ship*
- FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
- FREE 24-Hour Room Service
Plus, take a look at these other exciting benefits of sailing on a Regent Seven Seas Cruise:
- With an enviable staff-to-guest ratio of 1 to 1.5, our mid-sized ships have a maximum capacity for only 490 or 700 guests, resulting in stellar service, no lines, and no waiting
- All-suite accommodations, 97% with private balconies
- Up to four gourmet restaurants, including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, our authentic Italian evening restaurant Sette Mari at La Veranda, Haute French cuisine at Signatures and classic Continental dining at Compass Rose, plus casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda and the al fresco Pool Grill
- World-famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub®
- An enriching onboard experience brought to life through The Smithsonian Collection by Smithsonian Journeys – an engaging enrichment program, spectacular Broadway-style shows, virtuoso performances, culinary demonstrations, and wine tastings and Canyon Ranch SpaClub® wellness programs
- Wireless internet access available throughout the ship
- Elegant Casual Dress Code
- The comfort of smoke-free environments throughout almost the entirety of our ships
- Enticing voyages to more than 250 ports around the world, with easy access to intimate ports that larger vessels cannot reach
Now that you understand that Regent Seven Seas Cruises really is “The Most Inclusive Luxury Experience”, click here to explore the various comparisons between themselves and their competitors.
While the itinerary is certainly a major factor in deciding this cruise line or that, all things being equal, Regent Seven Seas Cruises has stepped into the position as our go-to 5-star luxury cruise line.
We’ve got a few more luxury ocean cruise lines to sample before we place all of our weight behind that statement, but Carol and I are very confident of this: if Regent Seven Seas Cruises has an itinerary that makes your heart go pitter-pat, you will be hard pressed to find a 5-star luxury cruise line that can bring you a better value than Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Plus, as many of the Regent Seven Seas Cruises are a part of our Virtuoso Voyages sailings, we can bring you an even greater value when you book your Regent cruises through Roaming Boomers Travel Services.
To learn more, or to book a fun Regent Seven Seas Voyages sailing, call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we will reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40
I am writing from the Voyager on the 3rd night. The fellow passengers all rave about their past Regency cruises. It’s like they put cool-aide in the drinking water. Everybody is proud about how many Regency cruises they’ve been on. Simply amazing! I can only say, Bon Voyage!
Thanks for sharing. Have fun! 🙂
Pingback: Luxury Alaska Cruises: Regent Seven Seas - The Roaming Boomers