Regent Seven Seas Cruises: 2023-2024 Voyage Collection
Regent Seven Seas Cruises: 2023-2024 Voyage Collection
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has just rolled out its 2023-2024 Voyage Collection.
And, we’re happy to share, Regent Seven Seas Cruises is one of our Favorite Ocean Cruise Brands.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises® has unveiled its new 2023-2024 Voyage Collection, featuring exciting new ports of call and immersive cultural experiences in iconic destinations throughout the globe, with reservations opening on August 18, 2021.
Crafted to create memories and stories that last a lifetime, The World’s Most Luxurious Fleet™ will sail an incredible 139 new voyages, with itineraries across Africa and Arabia, Alaska, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand, the South Pacific, Canada, and New England, the Caribbean and Panama Canal, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, and South America, as well as transoceanic crossings, and four mesmerizing Grand Voyages to explore. Enjoying exquisite comfort and care on board, with every imaginable luxury included, guests sailing with Regent on one of its exclusive Voyage Collection journeys will enjoy a truly unrivaled experience.
Sailings range from 7 nights up to the recently announced 132-night 2024 World Cruise and feature more than 129 overnight calls in unforgettable destinations such as St. Petersburg, Russia; Kyoto, Japan; Singapore; Lisbon, Portugal; and Bordeaux, France. The 2023-2024 Voyage Collection also boasts 15 new ports of call, including Vanuatu’s Mystery Island, the majestic island of Syros in Greece, the captivating and untamed Lofoten Islands in Norway, and the charmingly colorful Puerto Banus in Spain.
Four inspiring Grand Voyages have been thoughtfully curated for the line’s most discerning guests: Grand Arctic Adventure, a 78-night sailing from New York to Barcelona; Grand European Sojourn, a 62-night journey from Stockholm, Sweden to Athens, Greece; Circle South America, a 67-night round trip commencing in Miami, Florida; and the Grand Asia-Pacific Journey, a breathtaking 59-night sailing from Sydney, Australia to Tokyo, Japan.
“We are delighted to release our extraordinary Voyage Collection for 2023-2024, which has been meticulously crafted for our discerning guests, who we know have a passion for discovering the world in the ultimate luxury that Regent Seven Seas Cruises is renowned for. We hope that this new season of diverse and inspiring locales enables travelers to create memories and experiences that will last a lifetime,” said Jason Montague, president, and chief executive officer, Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
“We recently launched our 2024 World Cruise, which was an opening-day record-breaker for the third year in a row, selling out within three hours of launching. This phenomenal result reinforces just how strong the pent-up demand for luxury travel is among our guests, especially for longer voyages, and we are confident that our new Voyage Collection will be well received, too,” continued Montague.
Together with spacious all-suite, all-balcony accommodations, and FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions in every port of call, voyage fares also include round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from the U.S. and Canada, gourmet cuisine in a range of specialty restaurants and al-fresco dining venues, fine wine and spirits, entertainment, unlimited internet access, free valet laundry, gratuities, ground transfers and a one-night, pre-cruise hotel package for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.
In addition, more than 25 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer®, Seven Seas Voyager®, and Seven Seas Navigator®, offer guests a FREE pre-or-post-cruise land program, along with NEW 4-night land programs on selected sailings.
OVERVIEW BY SHIP & HIGHLIGHTS
Seven Seas Splendor™
- Summer season in Northern Europe/Mediterranean, Fall Season in South America, Winter Season in the Caribbean.
- The principal ship in Northern Europe, including Baltic sailings ranging from 7-16 nights.
- After crossing to Miami, she will host our 2023 Circle South America Grand Voyage.
- The Winter season includes a mix of Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages, along with 2 Panama Canal transits.
Seven Seas Explorer®
- Summer Season in Alaska; Winter Season in Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
- After concluding her inaugural Alaska season, she crosses to Asia to do a series of Tokyo Roundtrips and cruises through Southeast Asia en route to Australia.
- After two Sydney-Auckland voyages, Explorer begins a Grand Voyage from Sydney to Tokyo, spanning 59 Nights sailing through the marquis destinations in Asia.
Seven Seas Voyager®
- Summer Season in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe, Fall Season in Africa, Winter Season in South America.
- The primary ship sailing the Mediterranean, spanning all four regions — Eastern Med, Western Med, Holy Land, Greek Isles — including multiple 3-Night stays in Jerusalem.
- In late July/August, she does a series of unique Northern Europe voyages, including an Iceland/Greenland exploration, a cruise through Iceland and Norway, plus a circumnavigation of the British Isles before returning to the Mediterranean to close out the season.
- Departing Barcelona in November, she sails down the West Coast of Africa en route to Cape Town, where she’ll then sail two Cape Town Roundtrip voyages.
- After crossing from Cape Town to Rio in January 2024, she’ll sail a series of South America voyages that traverse the Southern Cone, including scenic cruising to Antarctica.
Seven Seas Mariner®
- Summer Season in the Mediterranean, Fall Season in Canada & New England, Winter Season in the Caribbean.
- Range of Mediterranean voyages from 10-12 nights, including Eastern Med, Western Med, Greek Isles, and voyages to the Black Sea.
- Mariner then repositions to Canada & New England, where she will debut as our resident ship in that region, sailing a series of 11-Night voyages between New York City and Montréal.
- In November, she repositions to the Caribbean, sailing two Eastern Caribbean voyages, before heading south for a voyage through the Amazon, roundtrip from Miami, with calls to the Eastern Caribbean islands on the way to and from South America.
Seven Seas Navigator®
- Spring Season in Caribbean/Amazon, Summer Season in Canada/New England and Mediterranean/Northern Europe, Fall Season in Africa and Arabia, Winter Season in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific.
- Navigator begins with a 24-Night Amazon voyage, a Caribbean voyage calling on the ABC islands, a repositioning cruise from Miami to New York City, and then two 11-Night “standard” Canada/New England voyages — in the springtime weather for something different.
- She then departs from New York City on our 78-Night Grand Arctic Adventure — along the way to Barcelona, she will visit New England, Canada, Greenland, Iceland, British Isles, Baltic, Western Europe, and Iberia.
- Following a Dry Dock in Barcelona in September 2023, Voyager sails a series of Mediterranean voyages before departing Istanbul on a 21-Night voyage to Dubai and then continuing through Asia en route to Australia/New Zealand.
- Regent returns to the South Pacific on Navigator, with 4 voyages sailing through the islands of French Polynesia, all of which feature overnights in BOTH Bora Bora and Papeete.
- After sailing back to mainland Australia, Navigator departs Sydney and sails through Southeast Asia, India, Arabia en route to the Mediterranean, where the season ends in Athens.
4 Grand Voyages
- Grand Arctic Adventure — Navigator – June 23, 2023 — 78 Nights — New York to Barcelona
- Grand European Sojourn — Splendor – September 9, 2023 — 62 Nights — Stockholm to Athens
- Circle South America — Splendor – December 4, 2023 — 67 Nights — Roundtrip Miami
- Grand Asia-Pacific Journey — Explorer – January 19, 2024 — 59 Nights — Sydney to Tokyo
How to Book a Regent Seven Seas Cruise
A Regent Seven Seas Cruises price is the same booking directly with the cruise line or booking with Roaming Boomers Travel Services.
However, Regent Seven Seas Cruises is a member of our Virtuoso Voyages program. Therefore, we have complimentary VIP perks to share on many of their voyages.
Further, our affiliation with Cadence allows us to bring you group benefits on many sailings in addition to our Virtuoso perks.
For these reasons, combined with our expert advice and experience, it really is to your benefit to book with Roaming Boomers Travel Services.
When you add it all up, we’re always bringing you exclusive pricing and perks when you book Regent Seven Seas Cruises with Roaming Boomers Travel Service.
For more information or to book a luxurious Regent Seven Seas cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40