Photographs: Silversea Cruises Silver Shadow Veranda Suite
This was our very first cruise with Silversea Cruises, and one of the benefits we enjoyed with Silversea is the spaciousness of their entry-level suites.
While many cruise lines will pack their entry level guests into cabins that are shy of 150 sq. ft., the luxury Silversea cruise line offers guests suites that begin at 287 sq. ft., and are really quite comfortable in size.
The entry level 287 sq. ft suite comes in three different flavors:
- A Vista Suite that offers a large picture window with panoramic ocean views.
- A Terrace Suite that offers a large shared teak veranda with floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
- A Veranda Suite that offers a private teak veranda with floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
We enjoyed a Veranda Suite which you can see in our slideshow below:
There are quite a few Veranda Suites available with classifications from 1 through 4, with the Veranda 3 & 4 suites offering the more preferred central locations in the ship.
All of these suites offer:
- Butler service
- Refrigerator and bar setup stocked with your preferences
- European bath amenities
- Pratesi fine bed linens and down duvet covers
- Premium mattresses
- A choice of pillows from a pillow menu
- Plush robes and slippers
- Personalized stationery
- WiFi Internet access (fee applies)
- Sitting area
- Twin beds or queen-sized bed
- Marbled bathroom with double vanity, full-sized bath, separate shower
- Walk-in wardrobe with personal safe
- Vanity table with hair dryer
- Writing desk
- Flat screen television with DVD and satellite reception
- Radio/Alarm with iPod docking station
- Direct-dial telephone(s)
For those of you who might prefer, or need more space, there are five different suite levels above these entry-level suites with sizes up to 2-bedroom suites that boast over 1,400 sq. ft.
Link: Silver Shadow Deck & Suite Diagrams
We found ourselves very comfortable in our Veranda Suite, enjoyed the ample living space, double vanities in the bath, the walk-in closet, and our butler to take care of our every desire.
I must confess, now that we’ve enjoyed this level of luxury with Silversea Cruises, we will think long and hard before we ever settle for anything less. We are now officially, and totally spoiled. 🙂
If you would like our help choosing the right Silversea cruise, as well as help selecting the perfect suite, call us at (480) 550-1235, or use our convenient online information request by clicking below.
Besides bringing you our expert advice, our affiliation with the Virtuoso Travel Network allows us to bring you exclusive, complimentary VIP amenities on a great many Silversea Cruises sailings.
During our sailing we hosted 32 Virtuoso clients from all over the world for an exclusive Virtuoso cocktail party, a private Virtuoso all-day shore event in Skagway, or, some of the folks opted for $150/person shipboard credit to spend as they wished.
Why book a Silversea cruise on your own? We do all the work, and you have all the fun! Plus, we’ll bring you special amenities that you simply won’t get on your own. Give us a call today!
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Pingback: Cruise Review: Sailing w/ Silversea Cruises | The Roaming Boomers