New Viking World Cruises
New Viking World Cruises announced for 2021 and 2022.
Viking has just released their 2021-2022 Viking World Cruise from Fort Lauderdale to London.
This unforgettable sailing spans 136 days, covering six continents, 27 countries, and 57 ports. Further, you will have ample time to explore the world’s most fascinating cities including Papeete, Auckland, Bali, Ho Chi Minh City, Singapore, Luxor, Istanbul, and more.
Should your time be more limited, the shorter, 119-day 2022 Viking World Horizons from Los Angeles to London stops in 49 ports across 23 countries.
Included in Both Itineraries
- Business Class Air (first class for domestic flights)1
- Ground transfers to/from the ship; private car transfers for guests in the Owner’s Suite or Explorer Suites
- Onboard gratuities and service fees
- Silver Spirits beverage package, including virtually all drinks on board
- Complimentary Visa Service2
- Free luggage shipping services for embarkation3
Always Included Viking Value
- One excursion in each port
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge4
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas and bottled water throughout the ship
- Access to top-rated spa and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Self-service launderette available to all guests; laundry, dry cleaning, shoeshine and pressing available based on stateroom category
- Port taxes and fees
Plus, Book by September 30, 2020 and Receive:
- $2,000 per person shore excursion credit to apply toward optional shore excursions and overland tours
- $1,000 shipboard credit to apply toward spa services, onboard shops, and laundry
Exclusive Bonus for Viking Explorer Society Members:
- Additional $1,000 per person shipboard credit
Finally, A Special Pay in Full Bonus
- Pay in full by November 15, 2020 and save up to an additional $10,000 per couple (based on stateroom category.
We are the #2 booking agents for Viking Cruises in the world. We are experts and very qualified to help you make all of the important decisions that go into booking one of these trip-of-a-lifetime world cruises.
For more information or to book these or any Viking cruises, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235. Or, use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40