National Geographic Family Friendly Cruises
Introducing the National Geographic Global Explorers Program!
This new family-friendly cruise program is smart fun for kids and teens.
Kids and teens choose cool activities—from earning a Zodiac “driver’s license” to recording wildlife sightings in their Field Notebook—all designed to help them develop what National Geographic Education defines as the attitudes, skills, and knowledge of an explorer.
Guests under 18 will:
- Have fun! They’ll take part in daily fun activities, all while making new friends and lifelong memories
- Benefit from National Geographic certified field educators: Our naturalists, newly minted as National Geographic certified field educators, optimize daily learning opportunities
- Connect with nature: They’ll have direct contact with wildlife above and below the sea, such as snorkeling with sea lions in Galápagos and identifying whale flukes from the ship’s bow in Alaska
- Learn to be a storyteller: Through photos, videos, music, drawing and more, kids can use their creativity to tell stories about the unique things they’ll do and see along the way
- Develop their observation skills: Daily “In the Field” activities will prompt kids to watch out for a particular item, like a creature with scales or a giant coral head on land, then record their observations in their Field Notebook
Fun and flexibility for all ages
The National Geographic Global Explorers’ bulletin board is headquarters for daily activities and challenges, and kids can choose what they’d like to participate in each day. And schedules and activities both onboard and off ship are designed with families in mind: enjoy kid-friendly menus, movie night with pizza, a choice of hikes, and more.
To learn more: CLICK HERE. PLUS, book now and receive complimentary round-trip airfare between Seattle and Alaska on multiple, select 2019 departures. Subject to availability; new bookings only.
For more information, or to book your fun family National Geographic adventure, call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we will reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40