Luxury Gold: 5-Star Small-Group Tours
Luxury Gold: 5-Star Small-Group Tours
Luxury Gold offers guests 5-star small-group tours with an eye toward bringing back the golden era of travel.
Ocean cruising is very popular because you unpack once, and your floating hotel will take you from one destination to another.
We love ocean, river, and expedition cruising. Still, a luxury small-group tour allows a more intimate, deeper immersion into the destination as you are not running back to your ship each night.
A land journey will allow you a more in-depth experience with the locals. Further, a land journey with Luxury Gold will allow you to experience a destination’s best luxury hotels, sampling the best local cuisine, all while being attended to by your traveling concierge, who will take care of all the details.
Who is Luxury Gold?
Luxury Gold is a part of the TTC family of brands offering travelers 40 award-winning brands, with Luxury Gold being their best-of-the-best small-group tour brand.
The Travel Corporation (TTC) just celebrated its 100th anniversary; they are a member of our Virtuoso Travel Network and have earned our trust and respect with their profound roots in the travel world.
Why Travel with Luxury Gold?
As I mentioned at the top, Luxury Gold offers its guests a luxury travel experience reminiscent of a bygone era.
Attention is paid to every detail, with these seven pillars guiding their brand:
- Exclusive VIP Experiences: These experiences will allow you to experience destinations in new and surprising ways. For example, imagine an after-hours visit to the Schönbrunn Palace with just your small-group present with a local expert guide. In addition to these experiences, specific tours are “Chairman’s Collection” tours, curated by the Chairman himself, which introduce guests to exceptional local characters and open access to unique places. An example would be to meet Princess Anita von Hohenburg at her home in the Artstetten Castle.
- Exceptional Dining: You will enjoy dine-at-home experiences with locals, Michelin-starred restaurants, cooking classes, and welcome and celebration dinners.
- Luxury Hotels: One of the benefits of a Luxury Gold tour is that you will enjoy stays at some of the best hotels and resorts in the world. For example, when we travel with them, we will be spending two nights in Ireland’s Ashford Castle.
- Traveling Concierge: Your traveling concierge will play an invaluable part in the guest experience and will accompany you on every step of your journey. Whether making suggestions on how to enjoy a free afternoon, ensuring all your needs are met, or sharing insightful knowledge of the destinations, traveling concierges bring a wealth of knowledge, and an unparalleled level of experience, ensuring they provide the most attentive service.
- Luxury Travel: Whatever the mode of transport – trains, river cruise ships, our luxurious coaches, or a personal chauffeur to pick up guests from their home (UK, USA & Australia only), Luxury Gold ensures elegance and the utmost comfort.
- Small Groups: While most groups average 20 guests, your group will never exceed 24 people. We like that!
- Sustainable Travel: Luxury Gold is committed to protecting and conserving the beautiful environments, cultures, and communities they visit. Further, through their TreadRight Foundation, they also financially support wildlife and local cultures.
We’re Headed to Ireland with Luxury Gold
As we are a travel agency that doesn’t like to talk the talk without walking the walk, we are soon headed to Ireland with our friends at Luxury Gold.
As I mentioned above, Luxury Gold is one of our trusted luxury small group tour companies.
We have strong relationships with senior execs, can offer you prices equal to do-it-yourself, and of course, we’ll take care of the details.
For more information or to book a fun Luxury Gold tour, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here), and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40