Luxury Expedition Cruises
Luxury Expedition Cruises
When Carol and I take our first luxury expedition cruise, one of the first places we will look at is with our friends at Abercrombie & Kent (A&K).
Two thousand twenty-one marks a special year for Abercrombie & Kent as they will celebrate 30 years of exploration by sea.
And in true A&K spirit, they are commemorating this milestone with several brand-new journeys for the 2021-2022 season. Most notably, The Northeast Passage: Across the Russian Arctic. Further, Geoffrey Kent Founder & Co-Chairman, and his wife Otavia, will be sailing alongside A&K guests.
A&K’s new portfolio features a range of thrilling polar expeditions and immersive cultural cruises.
Further, enjoy destinations ranging from Japan in cherry blossom season and sunny Greece to Norway and the Faroe Islands. You will also have the opportunity to witness a once-in-a-lifetime solar eclipse in Antarctica.
Further still, these all-inclusive journeys are expertly crafted by A&K and set aboard exclusively chartered 5-star all-balcony ships. Furthermore, not only will you sail with A&K’s peerless expedition staff, but you will also sail alongside a Nobel Prize winner, a former astronaut, and a Guinness World Record holder.
- NEW! Antarctica and the Total Solar Eclipse Cruise
- Antarctic Cruise Adventure: a Changing Landscape
- Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands
- Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Island Photography & Expedition
- Arctic Cruise Adventure: In Search of the Polar Bear
- NEW! Cruising Island, the Faroe Islands & Norwegian Fjords
- NEW! The Northeast Passage: Across the Russian Arctic – a 30th Anniversary Celebration Cruise with Geoffrey Kent
Asia & the Pacific
- Wonders of Japan Cruise: Cherry Blossom Season
- Kimberley Cruise: Australia’s Last Frontier
- Cruising the Greek Isles
- Cruising the Baltic Sea: Copenhagen to St. Petersburg
I don’t know about you, but Carol and I would love to do every single one of these luxury expedition cruises.
The Japan cherry blossom cruise, the Arctic, the Kimberleys, the Baltic, Greece; how does one decide?
Plus, with a maximum of 199 passengers on ships that hold 244 passengers, there will be lots of room to spread your wings aboard ship. Sign me up!
To view A&K’s beautiful luxury expedition cruise catalog, CLICK HERE.
Book with Roaming Boomers Travel by September 30, 2020, and we’ll add $250 of spending money to your shipboard account.
For more information or to book a fun A&K luxury expedition cruise, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40