Luxe Getaway: Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Central and South America’s only Forbes Five-Star Resort
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo re-opened four days ago following a USD 35 million renovation that has newly introduced a contemporary “Pura Vida” interpretation of eco-luxury to the only Forbes Five-Star luxury resort in Central and South America.
One of the many things we want our readers and clients to understand is that when it comes to booking luxury resorts around the world, their best offers will always come through a well-connected travel agency.
And, this is particularly true as we are by-invitation-only preferred-partner members with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Want to enjoy a luxurious getaway to Central and South America’s only Forbes Five-Star Resort?
Take a peek at the complimentary perks we bring when you book your stay with us:
- Guaranteed best-available rates
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- For suite bookings, one complimentary round of golf per guest per stay (including club rentals)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
- Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
- Choice of USD100 Spa credit (not applicable to products) or USD100 golf credit
PLUS, in addition to the benefits above, we can also offer you:
- A complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights, OR
- A complimentary fifth night with every four consecutive paid nights, OR
- A $1,000 resort credit with a minimum stay of 5-nights.
Please know that these offers contain some black-out dates over the holidays. But, if you’re looking for a special holiday getaway, they still have a few suites and villas available.
To learn more about this our other exciting Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts special offers, call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we will reach out to you.
If this hotel doesn’t meet your desires, we have preferred partner perks with all of the hotels listed below, and Virtuoso VIP perks at the more than 1,200 hotels at this link.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40