Los Cabos Luxury Resorts
Los Cabos Luxury Resorts
Los Cabos has enjoyed an explosion of luxury resorts and hotels over the past decade.
With a climate that welcomes visitors year-round, precious few places can match the selection of luxury resorts found here.
Furthermore, the region features oceans teaming with wildlife that beckons divers, sport fishers, and adventure seekers.
It’s been around 15-years since Carol and I have visited Los Cabos. We are long overdue.
When we do return, the all-inclusive 5-star Grand Velas Los Cabos is at the top of our list.
And to keep us coming back, there are nine luxury resorts in our Virtuoso Best of the Best Collection.
Los Cabos Destination Highlights
- If surfing is on your bucket list, hit up local legend Mike Doyle’s shop or Costa Azul Surf Shop
- Michelin-starred chef, Sidney Schutt shows off his talents at Cocina de Autor with his eight-to-ten-course tasting menu
- The iconic and rugged El Arco is a must-see (as are the sunbathing sea lions you’ll pass along the way)
- Nature lovers will definitely want to experience the beauty of releasing baby turtles into the sea
- Well-groomed greens dot the Los Cabos’ lush landscape – top choices include Palmilla Golf Club and Cabo Real
- A haven for international artists, historic Todos Santos is filled with enchanting galleries and cafés
- If you’re already seen the sights by horseback, level up your adventure with a majestic camel ride
- Humpback whales love the Sea of Cortez as much as vacationers do – see if you can spot them on their migration path in the winter and spring
How to Book Los Cabos Luxury Resorts
If you’re convinced and ready to book a luxury getaway to Los Cabos, take a peek at these special offers we’ve collected just for you.
Plus, find one you like, and book them online 24/7. Further still, you will receive our complimentary Virtuoso VIP perks like:
- Complimentary upgrades (subject to availability)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary breakfast each day, resort credits, complimentary Wi-Fi, and more
Book online here. For more information, please call Roaming Boomers Travel Services at (480) 550-1235 or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40