Last-Minute 2016 Offers From Crystal Cruises
Carol and I sailed Crystal Cruises in Alaska this summer and fell in love! To read our review, click here.
And now, we’re very excited to bring you these exciting last-minute offers…
2016 Book Now Fares: Best Available Fares on ALL 2016 Voyages!
Appealing to the sense of adventure of our well-traveled guests, Crystal Cruises announces our 2016 collection of worldwide voyages boasting an impressive collection of 26 maiden calls. From Aitutaki in the Cook Islands to Sibenik on the Dalmatian Coast, these little-known destinations are a mere sampling of 245 ports of call, both popular and undiscovered, which create 60 enriching itineraries visiting 77 different countries.
Regardless of what inspires your wanderlust, aboard the two highest rated ships in the world – Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity – you will experience a vacation that sails far beyond the ordinary with all-inclusive style and luxurious discovery.
New England & Canada (September/October) – No where else in the world does Mother Nature display her painterly talents as she does in this corner of the world in autumn. Travel between New York and Québec to explore stunning wildlife and incredible history.
Expedition Cruise – Northwest Passage (August/September) – Crystal’s Northwest Passage heralds the beginning of a new chapter of exploration in the enviable story of the World’s Best cruise line. Crystal Serenity will become the very first World’s Best luxury ship ever to transit the fabled Northwest Passage, visiting a series of U.S, Canadian and Greenland destinations, most of which never before called upon by any other luxury cruise line. Designed for those with a true wanderlust for the rare and undiscovered, this incredible 32-day expeditionary-style voyage travels from Anchorage/Seward to New York City, marrying a passion for extreme wilderness adventure with a penchant for unsurpassed luxury travel.
Caribbean (October-December) – Come relax on white sand beaches, play in crystalline waters and relax in rejuvenating sunshine while exploring world-renowned reefs and maiden ports in Virgin Gorda; plus, overnight stays in lively New Orleans.
Mediterranean (August-October) – Follow the stunning shores of classical antiquity to discover treasured destinations long renowned for their history, art and architecture; today revered for their welcoming hospitality and fashion-forward style. Enjoy overnights in Barcelona, Rome, Haifa, Ibiza, Istanbul, Lisbon, Monte Carlo and Venice, and maiden calls in Crotone, Italy; Puerto de Alcudia, Mallorca,; and, Sibenik, Croatia.
Pacific Coast (November) – From the laid-back yet on-trend charms of California to the ruggedly beautiful coastlines of the Pacific Northwest, these voyages promise both serenity and adventure with overnight stays in San Diego, San Francisco and Vancouver, as well as a maiden call to Catalina Island.
Book now and enjoy:
- Limited-time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only Fares from $1,630 per person
- Limited-time Book Now Savings between $700 to $2,500 per person
- Exclusive Crystal Society savings of up to $1,100 per person for returning Crystal guests
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits.
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and at least once in Prego. Additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee*.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer [email protected]® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking; free Wi-fi and Internet access.**
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
PLUS, Book Early and Save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure also receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings. And don’t forget to ask about our optional Personal Select Air program available on every voyage in 2016. Look below and find your perfect 2016 cruise escape!
Note: click the charts below to see a much larger view.
To learn more, or to book your last-minute Crystal Cruises sailing, call our travel agency office at (480) 550-1235, or use our convenient online information request (click here) and we’ll reach out to you.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.