Kentucky Derby Travel Packages for 2014
Kentucky Derby Travel Package – As Virtuoso Travel Advisors, we have access to travel packages for nearly every major sporting event on the planet. But none of our sports travel packages are more popular than the Kentucky Derby, and the annual Run for the Roses at Churchill Downs.
Dubbed the Two Greatest Minutes in Sports, people flock to this annual event not only for the greatest horse race on the planet, but also for the fun of drinking mint juleps, the fancy hats, touring the beautiful horse farms, enjoying Kentucky bourbon, as well as the pomp and circumstance that surrounds this world-famous event.
Plus, if you’re one to enjoy celebrity spotting, there will be celebrities and dignitaries from all over the world at this fabulous event.
Reserve your seats for the 2014 Kentucky Derby with one of our travel packages!
We have many different packages available with varying prices depending on the length of your stay, the quality of your hotel room, the location of your seats for the race, and the number of local tours in your package.
Our most popular Kentucky Derby travel package includes:
- Six (6) nights’ deluxe accommodation at the Hilton Lexington Downtown
- Check in Monday, April 28th
- Check out Sunday, May 4th
- First Floor Grandstand seating for the Kentucky Oaks & the Kentucky Derby Race Days (Reserved Section 125-128)
- Ticket upgrades are available!
- Roundtrip Motorcoach Transfers to Churchill Downs on Friday & Saturday
- Monday and Tuesday Evening dinners with special guest speakers in the racing industry
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Tour Destinations:
- Dawn at the Downs (Breakfast on Millionaires Row at Churchill and watching morning workouts)
- Tour of the Kentucky Derby Museum and track tour
- Guided tour of Old Friends Horse Farm
- Guided tour of the Woodford Reserve Bourbon Distillery
- Breakfast at the Keeneland Track Kitchen with tour of Keeneland Facility
- Admission to open house at Three Chimneys Farm
- Admission to the Kentucky Horse Park featuring the Parade of Champions
- Guided tour of Adena Springs Farm, Hurstland Farm, Darley Farm or similar
- Guided tour of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Center
- Lunch at the famous Sawyer’s Bar & Grill
- All transfers via deluxe motorcoach to each destination
- Admission Charges, Taxes & Gratuities included for all tours
- Deluxe breakfast buffet at the hotel Friday and Saturday mornings
- Official Kentucky Derby Souvenirs
- Official souvenir program for the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby
- Professional staff on-site to assist
- Souvenir credential & ticket holder
- Complimentary shuttle from the Lexington airport to the hotel
- Hotel is located in historic Lexington, KY
- Please note all tours subject to change based on availability
- Includes all applicable taxes
- Book your package today with a deposit of just $909 per person! No further payment due until February 12th 2014.
The price for this package for two guests in one room, and all of the tour items above, is only $2,265/person.
And again, the price of your Kentucky Derby travel package can be modified with the length of your stay, the quality of your hotel room, the location of your seats for the race, and the number of local tours in your package.
To book your Kentucky Derby travel package, or to get more information, call us at (480) 550-1235, or use our handy travel information request form: CLICK HERE.