How Baby Boomers Do Spring Break in Miami Beach, Florida
As her South Beach experience was BD (before Dave), I didn’t ask any questions, but I was very happy to have her companionship during our baby boomer Spring break in Miami Beach’s North Beach.
We spent a few hours and drove down into South Beach during the Spring break flurry. It was a massive swarm of bodies, and we were very happy to be in North Beach where we found beauty, tranquility, and a much smaller crowd on the beach.
Featured Miami Beach Spring Break Articles
- Spring break at Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach, Florida
- Video: Enjoying Healthy Gourmet Cuisine at the Canyon Ranch Grill in Miami Beach, Florida
- A Remarkable Dining Experience at Wish Restaurant in Miami Beach, Florida
- Day #1 – Photo Journal Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa
- Day #2 – Photo Journal Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa
- Day #3 – Photo Journal Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa
While we spent many hours luxuriating at the Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa, we did find a few hours where we were out exploring the following venues:
- Shopping in the Bal Harbour Shops
- People watching and magnificent Italian cuisine at Carpaccio
- Our first Cuban cuisine at Sazon
- Fresh fish with Latin fusion cooking at Fifi’s Place Restaurant
- Sicilian cuisine at Valentino Sul Mare
We greatly enjoyed our visit to Florida’s Miami Beach. The weather was a perfect 80º, the humidity was a low 35%, and this is truly a place we looking forward to visiting again soon!