Help Wanted – Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant
The Roaming Boomers® is an online, luxury travel website working towards becoming the world’s quintessential online resource for luxury baby boomer travelers.
Rather than merely pointing to a list of luxury properties, we actually visit luxury properties around the world. We sleep in their beds, eat their cuisine, visit their spas, swim in their pools, and report back to our subscribers our experience.
In addition to this we offer travel news, travel gadget reviews, and are soon to offer a “rewards club” where our subscribers can get exclusive travel deals and win cool stuff!
Further, we are actively building communities on Facebook and Twitter.
Currently, the proprietors (David & Carol Porter) are filling all functions of the enterprise. However, in order to spend more time in owner-type duties, we must get some help.
The duties of Social Media Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Daily communication/assignments from owners.
- Ability to work within, and accomplish deadlines.
- Absolute integrity.
- Possess strong writing skills
- Possess social media skills to include: blog postings, Facebook postings, Twitter postings, as well as uploading skills to sites like YouTube, Flickr, and more.
- Possess skills to create blog postings that will include various multi-media such as YouTube videos, and properly optimized photographs.
- Possess strong skills to optimize photographs taken by owners for inclusion into website.
- Possess strong skills to compose video presentations to include underlying music scores, optimized photographs, as well as various pieces of b-roll.
It is essential that the successful candidate be proficient using the following programs:
Note: more advanced versions are acceptable for use, but all owners originals are to be stored in our Mac environment.
Compensation is negotiable with experience. We are open to speaking with those who perform these duties for a variety of companies as well as those who would like to focus on our company and potentially grow with us.
Please note that we are not looking for an employee, but are looking for a subcontractor relationship.
We thought it important to also share with you some of the critical industry benchmarks we have earned thus far:
- Hubspot Grade = 94. We score higher than 94% of ranked websites!
- Alexa Ranking = 628,818. We are in the top 2.02% of all websites!
- Klout Score = 55. We have earned “specialist”. According to Klout, this makes our advice second to none!
We are very excited as our company continues to garner industry respect, and as we continue building value for the many thousands of luxury, baby boomer travelers we look forward to serving.
If you would like to become an active participant in our success, please send your resume/credentials to [email protected]
Items we would like to see along with your resume:
- Samples of your blog posting ability.
- Samples of your photographic/photoshop skills.
- Samples of your experience with iMovie, and/or other such programs.
- Samples of your writing skills.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!