Go Caddy: Compact Water Bottle Holder & Day Bag
A common malady when traveling is dehydration. A common frustration when traveling is finding a compact bag to carry only the necessities of the day.
It seems that the creators of The Go Caddy may have touched upon a pretty cool solution.
Look at the Go Caddy’s features:
- Holds a variety of bottle sizes up to 1.5 liter, of your favorite beverage. (Bottle not included). Size: 4” dia. x 10” tall. BONUS! A water bottle cooler sleeve is included!
- Comfortable 1″ x 54″ adjustable strap. This extra long strap allows you to wear it over your shoulder or sling style. Our unisex Caddy makes it perfect for the whole family!
- Pleated deep front pocket with flapped Velcro closure easily fits a cruise ship pass (if you are on one), charge card, money, license/identification, etc. NOW with an additional hideaway interior pocket lets you store any valuable you may bring along. Size: 4 1/2” wide x 7” tall.
- Elastic back pouch is roomy enough so you can bring your cell phone, camera, a map and glasses. Size: 4 3/4” wide x 7” tall.
- Stylish and durable metal clip to hold keys. There is an additional “D” ring for the little extra you may want to clip on such as an eyeglass or pill case.
- Manufactured in luxurious Microfiber with a rubber backing. Packs flat for traveling.
The folks at Go Caddy sent us a free sample to try out. Here, you can see Carol wearing her Go Caddy as she checks out home-made jams on Hawaii, the Big Island.
We like the Go Caddy.
While I’m carrying a bag full of camera equipment, Carol is able to carry water, keys (I hate stuff in my pockets), lipstick, cellphone, and other small items necessary to a baby boomer traveler.
Besides all that, it’s only $19.99!
Disclosure: the cool folks over at Go Caddy sent us a free sample looking for our endorsement. We liked it, and recommend it.
Wow, I could’ve used that while schlepping around Gathering of the Vibes this weekend in 99 degree heat! I just carried my water bottle, but it was in the way when I was shooting video!
You can see the music video of Gathering of the Vibes at http://www.Twifties.TV.