Forbes Travel Guide, Formerly Mobil Travel Guide, 52nd Annual List of Four- and Five-Star Award Winners
Forbes Travel Guide – In keeping with our recent theme of annual luxury travel awards, we thought we should also bring to your attention the annual four-star and five star award winners announced by Forbes Travel Guide.
The Forbes Travel Guide, formerly Mobil Travel Guide, announced its list of 2010 winners back in November.
About Forbes Travel Guide:
“Forbes Travel Guide, formerly Mobil Travel Guide, originator of the prestigious Mobil Star ratings and certifications, has provided the most comprehensive ratings and reviews of hotels, restaurants and spas since 1958. In October 2009, Mobil Travel Guide announced a strategic partnership with Forbes Media LLC. This exclusive licensing agreement between two industry leaders with more than 140 years of combined experience transfers the hospitality industry’s premier star rating and travel guide brand from ExxonMobil to Forbes. Forbes Travel Guide has a team of expert inspectors who anonymously evaluate properties against rigorous and objective proprietary standards, providing consumers the insight to make better-informed travel and leisure decisions.”
When we are traveling to a particular area, the Forbes Travel Guide’s four-star and five-star lists are an important part of our selection process.
Here’s a list of properties that The Roaming Boomers® have visited that can be found on this list:
- Forbes Five-Star Properties:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu (Big Island) – we’re visiting this property in March!
- Forbes Four-Star Properties:
- The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North (Scottsdale, AZ)
- The Phoenician (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Bernardus Lodge (Carmel Valley, CA)
- The Grand Del Mar (San Diego, CA)
- San Ysidro Ranch (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Encantado Resort (Santa Fe, NM)
All of our property reviews (linked above) have rich photography as well as our own signature property video for you to enjoy.