FLASH SALE: Explore Rhine Castles, Viking River Cruises
This special offer just came in from our friends at Viking River Cruises.
SPECIAL: AIR FROM $295 PER PERSON
8 days from $1,749 per person. Offer expires October 31, 2016.
Overlook the Rhine from Germany’s best preserved medieval castle. Discover the rich culinary traditions of Alsace. Explore the Black Forest your way: join a guided coach tour or walk lush country trails to a farm. Fairy-tale castles, grand cathedrals, historic cities, medieval towns and spectacular scenery—little wonder that the Rhine is one of Europe’s best-loved rivers. From Amsterdam and Cologne to Basel, this 8-day journey reveals a wonderland of beauty and culture.
All This Is Included:
- 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 6 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with onboard dinner and lunch
- Visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Culture Curriculum: Enjoy a classical music performance; learn how to create your own Alsatian Flammkuchen; observe a traditional glassblower; attend lectures on Germany’s current affairs & origins of Rhine River cruising
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi, connection speed may vary
PLUS, take your pick of:
- a complimentary Silver Spirits beverage package, or
- $400 Shipboard Credit per stateroom, or
- Risk-Free Bookings on 2017 river cruises.
Hurry, this offer expires on October 31, 2016.
For all of the available dates and details, CLICK HERE.
For more information, or to book this fabulous offer, call our office at (480) 550-1235.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.