FLASH: Remarkable, Unadvertised Offers – Regent Seven Seas Cruises
We have 14 remarkable, unadvertised, and exclusive offers from Regent Seven Seas Cruises just for you. Alaska, Baltic, and Mediterranean cruises with savings up to $7,500/person+ and up to FREE business class air.
I hope we have your attention, because you couldn’t sail many of the entry level cruise lines for the prices we’re about to share with you!
If you’re not familiar with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, you need to know that it is one of the world’s very best luxury cruise lines, their ships only hold a maximum of 750 people, all of their staterooms are suites that start at a comfortable 250 sq. ft., and you’ll enjoy free unlimited shore excursions in every port.
In fact, you’d be hard pressed to spend a nickel while aboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Take a peek at the video below…
Before we get started, there are a few things you need to know:
- These are unadvertised offers and are exclusive to our Cadence network. In fact, there are only three other travel agencies across the nation who have these offers available to their clients. Regent Seven Seas Cruises only makes these unadvertised specials available to their very best agencies.
- A few of the offers are so remarkable, Regent Seven Seas Cruises has asked us not to publish them on our website. Therefore, in order to explain a few of the offers, we can only do that over the phone. We’re prohibited from putting some of them here on our website.
- These unadvertised offers are “capacity controlled”. In other words, as these offers begin to fill up, Regent Seven Seas Cruises can pull the offer off of the market with no warning. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
- All of these offers include FREE coach air in the smaller suites and FREE business class air in the larger suites. Plus, if you have points and prefer to buy your own air, you can buy the sailings without included air for an even lower price.
- All of the offers are strictly for new bookings, and the prices are based on double occupancy.
- Again, you will not find these offers on the Regent website. These are exclusive, unadvertised specials and you must call us for booking.
- There are 14 separate offers, in two separate classes: smaller suites with free coach air, and larger suites with free business class air. Plus, there are an equal number of offers without air (if you like). Therefore, that makes 56 different offers. We can’t possibly explain them all in this post. So, if you have the slightest interest, call us and we’ll explain.
- There are offers on:
- 6 Alaska 2016 sailings. Two in June, two in July, and two in August.
- 6 Baltic 2016 sailings. One in June, three in August, and two in September.
- 2 Mediterranean sailings. One in July and one in August.
OK. Now that we’ve got all of that on the table, let me share with you what all the fuss is about.
Here’s how this special unadvertised special works:
Two Classes of offers:
- On their suites, Regent has knocked the price down $2,000/person on their lowest priced suite and they are offering up to a four category suite upgrade to boot (first come, first served).
- On their penthouse suites, Regent has knocked the price down up to $7,500/person on their lowest priced suite and they are offering up to a three category suite upgrade to boot (first come, first served).
So, let’s look at a few examples:
Alaska 7-Night Sailing – 8/3/2016:
- Their entry level suite on this sailing is normally $6,199/person. They take $2K off the price, and make available a 4-category upgrade that would normally be $7499/person. Therefore, your price is $4,199/person, or $6,600 off of the total price, plus FREE coach air and you spend no money on the ship.
- Using a similar formula on their penthouse suites, you can sail in up to a Penthouse Suite A for only $5,499/person AND get FREE coach class air, and you spend no money on the ship. That is saving you up to $7,800!
Baltic 10-Night Sailing – 10/14/2016:
- Their entry level suite on this sailing is normally $8,999/person. They take $4K off the price, and make available a 4-category upgrade that would normally be $10,699/person. Therefore, your price is $4,999/person, or potentially $11,400 off of the total price, plus FREE coach air and you spend no money on the ship.
- Their lowest priced penthouse suite is normally $13,499/person. They take $6,800/person off the lowest priced penthouse suite and give you that price on “up to” a Penthouse A suite that is normally $14,299/person. Therefore, if you can snag one of the Penthouse A suites at the special price of $6,699/person, you’re saving $15,200 off of the total price. Plus, you get FREE business class air and spend no money on the ship.
So, here’s the bottom line on these sailings:
- Entry level suite for $4,199/person (with a possible 4 category upgrade) with included FREE coach air.
- Penthouse suite for $5,499/person (with a possible 2 category upgrade) with included FREE coach class air.
- Entry level suite for $4,999/person (with a possible 4 category upgrade) with included FREE coach air.
- Penthouse suite for $6,699/person (with a possible 2 category upgrade) with included FREE business class air.
Plus, there are 10 other similar offers on different dates/destinations.
As I said in the beginning of this article, you can’t sail most entry level cruise lines with thousands and thousands of people on board for these prices. If you’re at all interested in an Alaska, Baltic, or Mediterranean cruise, you need to call us right now.
Listen, I know this is complicated. It took me several hours to write this post. Just call me. 🙂
To learn more, or to book your fabulous luxury cruise in Alaska, the Baltic, or the Mediterranean, call our office at (480) 550-1235. Because of the complexity of these offers and the very limited time line, we simply can’t try to communicate with you on these offers by email. Sorry. Call us. We don’t bite. Really!
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our monthly newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.