Come Join Us: Ireland Luxury 12-Day Land Journey
Ultimate Ireland: A Luxury 12-Day Land Journey
Carol and I would like to invite you to join us for a fabulous 12-day luxury land journey to Ireland.
Our exciting experience will be hosted by our friends at Luxury Gold and will commence on May 23, 2020.
- 12-day luxury land journey departing on May 23rd, 2020
- This journey is limited to 40 participants.
- VIP Door-to-Door Transfer. If you live within 60-miles of an international airport, then your journey starts at your front door in an executive car and a transfer to your departure airport. Upon arrival in Ireland, you will also enjoy the same VIP transfer to your hotel. And, when the trip has completed, the same transfers to the airport and your front door will be enjoyed.
- We will journey from place to place in a luxury coach that has been modified to hold no more than 40 people. So, there will be lots of room aboard to stretch out in the comfortable seats that resemble comfort-plus seating on the airlines: lots of legroom and comfy reclining seats. There is Wi-Fi on the bus and we’re told that there is generally no more than 90-minutes on the coach traveling from place to place. There is also a restroom on the bus if needed.
- The price for this luxury 12-day journey is $5,936/person* + air if you pay for the trip in full by December 18, 2019. Plus, when you book this fun journey through Roaming Boomers Travel Services, you will receive a 5% per person discount off of this price. Book now! Spots are filling up.
Luxury Gold is one of the travel brands owned by The Travel Corporation.
The Travel Corporation, sometimes known as TravCorp, is a Travel and Leisure Group operating in over 60 countries with 35 offices around the world and more than 10,000 staff, serving over 1.5 million customers annually. As a Group, it comprises 24 successful travel brands. Some of the travel brands they own that you might recognize are African Travel, Brendan Vacations, Insight Vacations, Trafalgar, Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, and the luxurious Red Carnation Hotel Collection. Also, The Travel Corporation owns Ashford Castle, where we will spend two nights on our journey.
In other words, this is a very reputable and renowned travel group.
Carol and I have made a concerted effort to grow the land journey part of our business in 2020 and beyond. When Luxury Gold got wind of this, they invited Carol and me on this exciting 12-day journey of Ireland. As Carol and I have not yet made an extensive Ireland journey, the decision was a no brainer for us. Plus, we know that Ireland is at the top of many of our client’s bucket list.
And, to make this journey even more fun, we decided to invite our clients and readers to join us.
Luxury Gold is new to our company, but we have high expectations and look forward to a fabulous, 5-star luxury experience.
Our journey is a guaranteed departure date and will feature the following highlights:
- Dublin: Meet esteemed author Trevor White on a rare, personal after-hours tour of The Little Museum of Dublin, which he founded. You’ll learn about his work, his life as a Dublin local, and what it means to be a Dubliner. You’ll also receive a signed copy of his latest book ‘Alfie.’
- Killarney: Learn how to Irish dance from the best of the best. The performers of Gaelic Roots will give you a simple dance class before you later watch them take to the stage from your VIP seats.
- Belfast: Visit the Titanic Belfast with a Local Expert and hear about the ship’s poignant history.
- Belfast: With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn the city’s progress and current prosperity. You’ll also see the City Hall, Queen’s University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals in different locations indicating political sentiments of local residents.
- Giant’s Causeway: Visit this iconic site on a private tour with a wildlife ranger and learn more about this majestic phenomenon.
- Londonderry: Head to this pretty city with a Local Expert and arguably one of Northern Ireland’s best storytellers.
- Dublin: Head on a city tour of Dublin with your Travelling Concierge, who will be able to share with you their expertise in the local area. You’ll head to O’Connell Street, Custom House and Dublin Castle.
- Dublin: No trip to Ireland would be complete without a trip to the Guinness Storehouse. With Luxury Gold you’ll get the chance to explore the venue before it opens to the public, along with getting a lesson on how to pull the perfect pint.
- Glendalough: Enjoy visiting Glendalough Monastic Site by the guide of a Local Expert.
- Cashel: Cashel is reputed to be the site of the conversion of the King of Munster by St. Patrick in the 5th century. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster.
- Blarney: Take the opportunity to explore the groups of this famous castle and its gardens built nearly six hundred years ago with the woodwind walks, poison garden or even try to kiss the famous stone.
- Killarney: Enjoy hearing about the history of Killarney from your Travelling Concierge.
- Killarney: Take a scenic jaunting carriage ride through Killarney National Park. From its sweeping mountains to lush lake lands, you’ll take in the breathtaking beauty of the Irish countryside in all its glory.
- Ring of Kerry: Take in the beauty around you as you explore the Ring of Kerry.
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy a scenic drive as you admire the area’s craggy clifftops and rolling hills that have inspired films such as Ryan’s Daughter.
- Adare: Admire its beauty during a village walk. Famous for thatched-roof cottages and pretty streets, this quaint haven offers idyllic photo opportunities.
- Limerick: Delve into the history of the city during an orientation with your Travelling Concierge. You’ll get to see St Johns Castle, St Mary’s Cathedral and the Treaty Stone.
Cliffs of Moher
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre that overlooks the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: Take in the beautiful surroundings on a guided city tour with your Travelling Concierge. You’ll find bustling streets, fun boutiques and quirky art galleries in this vibrant harbor city.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Ashford Castle: Live and dine like a royal at our stately abode and explore Ashford Castle Your Way. Once here you’ll choose between a mouthwatering afternoon tea or a unique falconry experience.
- Belfast: Enjoy an à la carte Welcome Dinner at the Causerie where you’ll meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow travelers.
- Kilkenny: Gourmet dining and opulent ambiance, the Michelin-starred restaurant Lady Helen will allure your senses with its ambitious and visually impressive dishes using locally-sourced ingredients from the estate, the country, and the coast.
- Kilkenny: This is one for those with a sweet tooth. Enjoy a chocolate truffle tasting at Kilkenny farmers market and be sure to stock up on delectable local chocolate bars, fudge, brownies, and cakes.
- Killarney: Indulge in a two-course dinner at the family-run, Treyvaud’s restaurant, which specializes in international food.
- Ashford Castle: Dine à la carte at your leisure in the castle’s George V Dining Room. Choose from delicacies including Skeaghanore Duck and Atlantic Tuna Tartare.
- Ashford Castle: Toast to your time in Ireland during a Celebration Dinner fit for royalty.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Dublin: Welcome to Dublin’s leading five-star boutique hotel. Situated in an exclusive Victorian neighborhood, the Dylan Hotel offers luxurious, contemporary comfort. From its extravagant entrance to its chic bedroom décor, you’ll be placed just moments away from Dublin’s top restaurants, shops, and nightlife. The hotel also houses the award-winning Tavern Restaurant and Dylan Bar.
- Kilkenny: A history lover’s paradise, Lyrath Estate offers guests an elegant, old-world stay with all the modern amenities that can be expected from its five-star rating. With sweeping views of the Irish countryside and esteemed spa facilities, you’ll not be disappointed with this decadent venue and its fairy-tale grounds.
- Killarney: Set on a luxurious, 64-acre estate, The Dunloe is a striking hotel set among the ruins of a 12th-century castle. Its facilities offer guests the opportunity to horse ride, swim, fish, play tennis or simply relax in its spa. Food lovers can indulge in its restaurant, which offers locally sourced delicacies including Wild Atlantic fresh fish and Kerry lamb.
- Limerick: In the heart of the city, The Savoy Hotel is a contemporary property boasting not only a great location but also luxurious rooms, dining experiences, and spa facilities. The Cliffs of Moher, King John’s Castle and Thormand Park are all close by, making it the perfect place to explore the bustling city.
- Ashford Castle: Formerly the home of the Guinness family, the magnificent Ashford Castle is now an award-winning hotel boasting sumptuous rooms, antique furniture and unique historic features in a regal setting. Its recent multi-million-dollar renovation only adds to its allure. Set in a 350-acre estate in the countryside, it is the perfect destination for those looking for a romantic getaway or for guests who simply want to get back to nature. Expect warm Irish hospitality and charm aplenty.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organizer, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included train travel to boutique river cruising and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
This sounds like a lot of fun. Right? 🙂
*Note: prices and dates are correct at the time of the website going live, however, are subject to confirmation at the time of booking. Prices displayed reflect available discounted rates such Early Payment Discount or Last Minute Specials (discounts are not combinable). Discounts may be withdrawn at any time, book early to confirm space. All trip information is correct at time of trips going live, however, is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking. For full terms and conditions, please refer to the Luxury Gold Booking Conditions page. To learn more about this journey and Luxury Gold, please click here.
If you enjoyed this article, sign up for our travel newsletter to keep abreast of our best travel tips, on-location reviews, exclusive travel offers, group travel events, and much more.
Roaming Boomers Travel Services is an Independent Affiliate of Cadence, a Virtuoso® member. CST#201120-40