Come Join Us: Chef’s Table Event at The Arizona Biltmore Resort
The Roaming Boomers Chef’s Table Event at The Arizona Biltmore Resort
Looking for a fun evening of exceptional cuisine and fellow boomer camaraderie? Then come join us for our fourth Roaming Boomers Chef’s Table Event.
Our previous chef’s table events sold out in a matter of hours, so don’t delay in making your reservation(s).
Note: this experience has already occurred. To get on our email list for future Scottsdale/Phoenix chef’s table events CLICK HERE
- Date: Friday, October 18th, 2013
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Place: Private dining chef’s table at Wright’s at The Biltmore
- Price: $125 PP (includes wine-pairing dinner, tax, and gratuity)
- First Course – house-cured gravlax with tri-color beet, salmon roe, and dill foam paired w/ Cakebread Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Second Course – lobster and shrimp bisque with caviar, brandy, and crème fraîche paired w/ Rombauer Chardonnay, Napa Valley
- Third Course – beef wellington, tenderloin, puff pastry, foie gras, duxelle, and hollandaise paired w/ BR Cohn Cabernet Savignon, North Coast.
- Dessert – seasonal souffles
The Arizona Biltmore is a storied and legendary resort that opened its doors in 1929 and set the stage for the development of Arizona as a major tourist destination. With its glorious Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture, the resort has from its very beginnings been a playground for the rich and famous. Clark Gable and Carole Lombard honeymooned at The Biltmore as did Ronald and Nancy Reagan. Marilyn Monroe had her favorite swimming pool (Catalina Pool), and every U.S. president since Herbert Hoover has stayed at The Biltmore. Even today many current celebrities, dignitaries, and discriminating luxury travelers frequent this historic Grande Dame retreat.
Wright’s at The Biltmore is the resort’s signature restaurant, and together we’ll enjoy our chef’s table event in a private dining room all decked out in art-deco style with Frederick Remington figures and floor-to-ceiling windows facing out to Wright’s Bar.
Sounds fun. Right? To request your reservation(s), simply fill out the form below: